Putting CF out of business

Then you will wake up from your dream. I doubt you will be in my heat. you will be like some of them other losers and send in a outrageous time.

Not like you Mr. 10.7… 10.85 and 22.40 are my seed times. Don’t you agree by looking at my workout times?

That is about all the loving she is going to get on this site. She ran 7.99. A bit away from that goal. I wonder what Evo-Sport would say.

ok you seem realistic. I dont send my times in. Well may be a chance for me to beat you back to texas. Ill regain my form against yo ugly ass!

She faster now…

Sorry Christopher you won’t beat me this year may you have better luck next year, you probably retire after I get done kicking that ass.

What has she run? The 7.99 was from this winter @ ETSU. Slower than she ran in college.

Evo-sport, who are these nimrods? Are these the Jay shroeder people?

What do you mean putting CF out of business.

What I saw was what I was doing 15+ years ago, with bad technique. The last time I felt I was watching a peep show was at a ATFCA conference, one of the presenters was awarded his level 5 for it.

They ain’t got right it yet.

Has anyone seen “Freak of Training”? Looked more like a parkour video that a training one. Lets jump as high as we can off a 4 foot box and land in a lunge position. Right before the jump a large warning sign is posted on the screen!!!:confused:

Don’t be a dumbass, it was a joke…

http://wgfforum.llsint.com/Forums/showthread.php?t=650

I would be surprised if anyone on here could do an iso lunge for 5min. It is very very difficult. You could use it as a form of general strength work on tempo days. How relevant it is to sprinting through is another matter all together.

Stef was doing them and from memory much longer last year. I think that was injury relate though.

RJ and drob9 can do them.

Trying to find my throw-up bucket…

And I was agreeing with you even dumberass, then went on to point out the drill is not being done properly. Apoligise if too high teck.

Hi John! Yes, but no longer than 5 minutes JUST !!

When I first came up with this type of exercise it came under the heading of plyometrics. Stage 1 is a static hold and is stopped the moment form is lost (the lady in the vid never has form according to me). I could hold it for over 5 minutes but the sensation of electric shocks in the quad for up to 4 days after convinced me it worked better as a step to the next exercise rather than the exercise itself.

A young lady I worked with spent 3 years training under Adrian Faccioni and she rang him to ask if he would access her, I have never read faccioni but I was flattered when she said I had taken his work one stage further.

Why would anyone one open a workout with a 5 min static lunge??? That whole thing was a train wreck Got to go with ESTI on the Freak of Training vid. Some wild stuff to watch. Apparently, Archuletta was made of steel because Schroeder couldn’t break him.