McNabb to Redskins

Big Time Trade for The Skins!!!

The Eagles have traded Donovan McNabb to the Redskins for the 37th overall pick and an additional third or fourth round pick depending on performance, according to a league source.

The eagles treated him badly so yeah he needed to go.

They will pay now!! Black qb’s get no love!

Can I get a AMEN!

I agree with you guys, much hasn’t changed at the position and still guys like Tebow get chances over other good black qb’s.

Yeah, guys like JaMarcus Russell/Mike Vick/Vince Young/etc. with horrific QB mechanics and play never got any chances whatsoever :rolleyes:. Tebow may not even get drafted in the first 2 rounds.

Don’t start!! Vick and Young are winners and had to struggle to even stay at the position. Trust me Tebow will get drafted in the first 2rds. The question should be is he a rd 1-2 qb? No, but is given the chance because of his college achievements and skin color. What about the APP qb, the guy who went into the big house and beat U of M, he’s not even giving the chance to showcase his skills.

Shit if Vick and Young are winners then what is Tebow? He has more titles and wins coming out of college than either of them.

Vick/Russell/Young were top 10 guys in the draft and it is questionable whether any of them at any point could even be considered among the top 50% of QBs in the NFL.

If Tebow is given a chance ‘only’ because of his college achievements and skin color, then why the hell did those 3 ever get a chance, let alone get drafted that early and get that kind of money? Because they’re “athletic”?

v

Vick and Young has pro bowls, shit they took there teams to the playoffs as rookies; I’m sure Tebow won’t be doing this. All three of those qb’s were better pro prospects then Tebow- sorry…

They didn’t go to the Pro Bowls because they were better quarterbacks than the rest. Vince Young. They won popularity contests and because the NFL and their sponsors spent absurd amounts promoting underachievers and head cases (both of them).

Give me a break. Even if you were correct, it doesn’t matter; they made it. It would be like you running 10.1 with 3.0w or a slight false start would you care, NOPE…