Maurice & Tim's Warm up at MSR

There might also be another very simple reason for thge fact that the US oly team eating constantly at McD’s. How many people have they served and how many get food poisoning. Between all the crap you can eat, it’s probably the safest. The simple fact that after 30 minutes or so of a burger not being sold they throw it away, and all the cooking equipment being amazingly standardized it’s no wonder. The probably hold on e of the best food poisoning records in the world if you consider how many meals they put out. However if you consider how “artificial” they make food seem then it stops being funny.

that’s my story and I’m stickin to it

Cheers

Nah man, all the food was fresh. They were there because they couldn’t care less. Don’t read stuff into it thats not there. When Eric Thomas was out here living at the AIS whilst training in canberra his tour guides were showing off the food hall that has possibly the most anally retentive diet scheme ever, and when asked what he thought of it he replied: Where can I get some fried Chicken. Some guys just don’t care, and find the calorie counters and clean eaters quite amusing …