Hamstring pulls

I had a 2nd degree hamstring tear approximately 8 weeks ago. After the initial recovery period. (my physio recommended no stretching of it for three weeks but I was able to do EMS work on it) I have since included strength training but stayed away from the explosive stuff until this past week. I was successful with power cleans and GH raises. Do you think then it is safe to try some short accels?

I too have experience with neural therapy treatment where traumeel was injected as well as vitamin B with tremendous results. What also sounds odd but worked well for me on a calf injury last year and healing of this tear was to put topical traumeel over the injured area. I then wrapped the area in a flannel cloth that was saturated with castor oil. this was then wrapped in plastic wrap and finally a light tensor to hold in place. Then hot water bottle. I also use Wobenzyme tablets.

Where in CFTS manual is the 10 day rehab? I can’t seem to find it.
Pulled left hamstring a couple of days ago :(. In good shape and the season only a week away everything looked real good and then it didn’t…

It’s in Gerard Mach’s book…floats around the web as a pdf.

I have been doing the 10x10 for just over a week now. I have progressed to 10x20m x 2
I am starting to pick up speed over the final 10m but still nervous about starting aggressively. At what speed are these at, somewhere btw 50-70%?

“in tempo” is like 50%
“accelerations” are higher%
It’s all just a general guide though not to be used as a cookie-cutter protocol. If you feel you shouldn’t start aggressively then maybe you should delay such work.

thanks mortac8, I have physio on Wednesday so will use that as a guage when to move into accelerations.