analyse this

Here are some photos from my regional meet this last weekend!

some 4x4 action

Not sure exactly what you mean here, but on your penultimate step do you simply put your foot down flat on the track?

In the penultimate step if you plant your foot (as most do) slightly in front of your COM you will loose speed. If you are able to plant in the penultimate with your COM above or in front of your foot you won’t lose as much speed, thus having a big advantage for the jump.
F.e. Carl Lewis and Mike Powell planted to the side because that way they were able to virtually plant under they cog. A more refined technique allows you to plant more directly under you.

Sebastian Bayer is the best example I can find nowadays:

//youtu.be/2RiDurA-pMI

//youtu.be/XKlXHeYOc3Y

At the very initial moment of foot contact of the penultimate:

And how it looks for the average joe:

Anyway meanwhile I figured out that that advanced type of lowering is the result of very tall running and excellent posture throughout the last steps. Just watch Bayers 8.13 slow mo and you will see that.

have anyone seen the 150 meters by bolt in Manchester his technique is slightly becoming the same as asafa powel

I was thinking the same thing! Far less backside mechanics.

This may be a ridiculous question but has anyone ever compared the peak height and average height of Bolt during a race or any other sprinter. He seems so high in the air - unbelievable!

NOT ridiculous at all. The vertical lift of the world’s best 100m sprinters has been noted. Question is whether the very best achieve the very highest elevation, or whether some slower sprinters can go comparatively just as high (as against their own standing height) in which case there would be other factors responsible for their relative lack of speed. The lift correlates to stride length (which is half the story).

400m heat

Jesse runs 9.4WR 100y in May 1935 at the University of Michigan