5 Best Exercises for Vertical Jump

i would like to know what you guys think are the 5 best exercises for (Standing)vertical…as there is alot of ppl on this forum with good knowledge and probably ppl with good vets too…here is what i think anyway

here is what i think are the 5 best exercises to add inchs to your vertical….feel free to disagree with me…

1.Vertical jumps…this one is pretty obvious…to improve your vertical you gotta practice it…

2.Squat…great exercise for vertical …if you pratice jumping and have a squat over 2.2 xBW and practice jumping this equals=big vertical…so many variatons of this aswell…

3.Hang/Power snatch…this is probably the most explosive lift…i personally think everybody should use this…learn the form and reap the benefits…oly lifters do have pretty impressive verts…

4.Depth jumps….great for explosives and use can varying heights of boxes to improve your vertical

5.Short sprints…sprints up to 15m are pretty similar to a vertical jump as the GCT are approx the same as the vertical…

Picking the best five exercises is somewhat useless…there are two components That must be addressed and trained proprerly; those being force and velocity. There is more than one way to get the job done, but the actual implementaion of the exerices and drills in a manner in which one can progress as optimally as possible is the most significant factor in increasing one’s vert. Most know what to do but dont know how to plan.

You have picked 5 good ones.

yeah i know what your saying…this is just a general list.