WayneHobley's Journal

Ok today is Wednesday and we did 4x30m with blocks and 4x60m sprints on the curve

Today we did 6x100 meter straights at about 11-13 seconds with a light jog on the curve and start back up after you get back to the straight.

Well today is Tuesday and its my first day back on the track since last Thursday. Friday no practice and I was sick yesterday so today we did a 1x400 at tempo pace about 57 sec and 2x300 at tempo pace about 39 sec so it was I light workout. I next meet is at LSU on Saturday and its my first 400 meter race of the season and I sent in my seed time as 49.00 so I wanna see how I’ll do in comparison to that.

Today is Wednesday and we only did Med-Ball throws and I did 3 block starts after that.

Today is Thursday we did 8 40 meter sprints with a rolling start

Well today is Friday and tomorrow is meet day so we just did a warmup and then ran a 4x40 meter strides. Tomorrow I run the 400 4x200 and 4x400.My first 400 of the season and my frist time running it indoors. Wish Me Luck.

Well today is Saturday meet day at LSU and I did horrible. I ran the 400 and got 2nd but only ran a 50.04. I relaxed through the whole thing so Im pissed about that but then I came back adn split 48 in the 4x4.

Today is Monday we did some recovery work just 8 100 meter strides and a lot of stretching.

Well today is Tuesday and I ran a 600 ladder and it was horrible. I felt so slow and sluggish today and the wind was blowing real hard and I felt like I had to fight to run a 60 in the 400. But my 200 was at 23.

Today is Wednesday and I didn’t run at all. My ass hurts I dont know why Im running in Houston on Friday and I want to be 100% for that so I took it easy this wee.

Today is Friday we had no practice yesterday. and I was going to Houston today but like I said my ass hurts so I practiced. I just did 4 light 200 meter strides.

Today is Monday we did a 600 ladder.
600-1:30 400:55.xx 300:35.xx 200:23.4x 100:11.5x

Today is Tuesday and I didn’t practice had to go the the physical therapist to get my shins and glutes worked on.

Today is Thursday we had no practice yesterday and today we did 8x40 meter sprints in the school.

Today is Saturday and we had our 3rd track meet and I did o.k. I was kicckin myself in the ass after the final. I only ran the 55 and there were 3 rounds in the 1st I ran 6.51 then 6.44P.R. and I don’t know what I ran in the final because my blocks broke(Not slipped I literally mean broke) when I took off and then halfway through the race my calf muscle locked up but i still tied for 1st I think. Either that or got 2nd but it was close. Im still mad though. State Meet is Next Week then to the Armory for NSIC.

Today is Tuesday yesterday I didn’t practice. I did 500,300,400 today at tempo pace and

Ok its Thursday and today and yesterday I did nothing. That kind of makes me mad because I really needed the practice this week for state championships on Sat. but I guess its my fault. Guess I’ll just wing it.

Today is Friday and I didn’t run again just in preperation for state meet tomorrow. Im runnin the 55,400,4x200,4x400 which is 5 races including 55 prelims. Wish me luck.

Well its Sunday and things didn’t go as planned yesterday. In the 1st event of the day the 4x2 I puuled my hamstring again so I’ll be out of competition for a little while. Damn this stuff always happens to me.

Today is Thursday and Monday and Tuesday we had no school or practice b/c of Mardi Gras and the coach decided not to let us have practice for the rest of the week b/c of rain and cold. We have our 1st outdoor meet on the 5th but I think im gonna skip it b/c I have indoor meet on the 12-14 in NY (NSIC) and I dont know if Ill be ready comin back from the hamstring strain so…Thats about it. Oh and I was invited to run in the Mobile Meet of Champions.