Trying to design a strength Program

Hey Guys,
What is a good lifting split for someone who can lift 4-5 times a week and focusing on explosiveness and maintaining or losing weight? I know I may not need to lift that many days so feel free to add anything.

Also what kind of plyometric exercises can I do with a medicine ball(let it be noted I am by myself),no boxes.I guess Im looking for a good jump sequence.

How many times a week can I do the plyo?

And can I do my plyos after my lifting?

what’s your training experience? In particular how much strength training have you done in the past?

Ive been strength training for 3 years and I have been training since my high school years,but I took some years off then returned to training.But I never stopped the weights.

do you train for a specific sport or anything? I personally am a big fan of Joe Kenn’s tier system - I think it’s written about quite a bit on here so it may be worth running a search on it.

If you have any specific q’s about it or setting up a template I’ll try and point you in the right direction - I’m no expert on it by any means, but have spent quite a bit of time reading up on it recently and may be able to save you some time researching…