The greatest coach is....

also blk athletes succeed at the sprints more bc they have the ideal body type, talent, attitude.

body type:
shorter torso, longer legs
*greater bone density
*greater FT fiber distributions
*long lower leg with a high, small gastroc and a very long achilles tendon
*big gluts and quads
*naturally posterior rotated pelivic tilt

One could say, Patrick Johnson of aust is Half white! Which half of him is the Fast one?

Maurice green dont look that black to me? How much of him is black and white?

I believe at this point in time, there is not enough backgound to say, Blacks will always run faster. There are too many talented white guys doing or being poached by other sports due to higher $$ availiable.

I agree with a lot of what you have to, but black folks dominate all power/speed sports where they have a lot of participation and white guys are not being poached by any sports. Where are all the big, strong, and fast white guys in the NBA, NFL, T&F, etc.? Fastest white guy in the world last year ran 10.10–the US HIGH SCHOOL record is faster than that.

who ran sub 10.10 in highschool?

yeah, stuff it, lets all just do the marathon!!

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

J-Mee Samuels.

http://www.coachmcdonnell.com/roster-Samuels_J-Mee.htm

good choice, but watch out for kenyans.

darn it…

i didnt know that guy was 5’7. why did he get slower??

I think he was injured.

blk athletes r not the only one 2 posess these qualities. remember that within whites there r a lot of genetic differences just as there r 4 blacks. think about it not all black r faster than whites. so i really don’t buy that theory.

Most blacks i have run against i have beaten?
:confused:

Come on down to NYC and see who you beat!

tis possably true. Blacks here are no better or worse than anybody. There is no clear seperation of any race here.
except generally, blacks here cannot seem to swim?

guys this is my last post on this topic because its getting way out of hand.all i am going to say is try wearing glasses…trying to say FF/MG/PJ are white come on guys

this is a serious training site so please keep it serious

Not all power/speed sports. The greatest rugby union and rugby league players are white, in fact I am still waiting to see a truelly great black rugby player.

We also at some stage have to differentiate between black and African-American and Carribean. Black to me means non-caucasion. That includes everyone, including the Africans. I would really like to know how many of the 35+ people who ran sub 10 was not from North America and the Carribean? Not many? Then I would also like to know where you put the likes of Frank Fredericks, is he black or white? In my country the “blacks” outnumber the white 5:1, yet almost all the sprints records are held by whites and Frank Fredericks-types. Junior, senior, male and female.

The point being that you should not confuse all blacks with African-Americans.

I could get 4-5 black high school football players who will be faster than virtually everyone playing the sport of rugby (there may be 1 exception). Take a look at what the top high school kids run in the US. More than 6 kids ran sub 10.40 FAT and a lot of them play football and don’t care all that much about track. You won’t win a state title with 10.4x in some places–let’s be real.

When african americans start playing rugby in large numbers as a primary sport, then we can decide.

Just looked it up–11 guys ran sub 10.40 in high school last year.

[QUOTE=atletiek]We also at some stage have to differentiate between black and African-American and Carribean. Black to me means non-caucasion. That includes everyone, including the Africans. I would really like to know how many of the 35+ people who ran sub 10 was not from North America and the Carribean? Not many? Then I would also like to know where you put the likes of Frank Fredericks, is he black or white? In my country the “blacks” outnumber the white 5:1, yet almost all the sprints records are held by whites and Frank Fredericks-types. Junior, senior, male and female.