Speed endurance and weights

4x20 caused that much trouble?

Excuse me, it was actually 2(4x20) on a incline grass hill @ 100%. And yes sir it did. First try I got STAPLED and missed the lift, second time I got it up but had to struggle and the lift was very slow where as the week before I was going up and down with the same weight like a piston.

Agreed. Just figuring out from this point if I should stick to sprint/weights on same day or do it UK style and do it on different days because there is no point in lifting weights when you’re not even close to lifting what you normally do.

Has anyone one implemented kettlebell training into their program? As I was reading this I thought what about in the same session - after doing the track work and you are outdoors you finish with weights in the form of KB snatches, squats etc. The load might not be enough though but good for maintenance perhaps?

Has anyone implemented training with kettlebells post track workout? Perhaps squats, snatches etc. in case you don’t have access to a weight room at the track. Then perhaps dedicated a weight session in the gym during the week

No but we have used (as well as weights), medicine balls, bodyweight conditioning, slow running A’s just depends on the circumstances. To steal a Charlie quote “anything is possible” and it would be better than doing nothing.