Sled Dragging

When using sled dragging in lieu of hills, where should you attach the sled? Around the stomach? Around the chest?

I think Charlie has said before he prefers around the waist. Also, are you talking about sled DRAGGING (powerlifting style) or sled pulling/sprinting?

I perfer around the waist using a weight belt. I usually use chains, weight belt, rope and 25lb weight plate for my sled work.

pulling a sled while sprinting as a replacement for the hill work (since i live in florida and can’t find any hills around here!)

For sled acceleration work the strap should go around the waist. If you were to put it around the chest or shoulders you will inhibit proper shoulder rotation and speed.

I also live in Florida and although it may be difficult and not always optimal you can find man made hills if you look hard enough. Seek and you will find!!!

go to a work clothing supply shop and purchase a safety harness…i use it alot… keep hand free…

ciao

In Ireland finding flat ground is the problem!

Haha, if you live in the middle of Florida finding flat ground is a problem too.