Ross looks to bare bones

who the fuck do you think you are, if you believe this your a fool…

this thread has become nothing but a pissing match now

And I don’t think you should have to be subjected to it when you provide so much for the community. Please can we just leave this now so we can discuss training rather than insulting each other. What is done is done and if there are lessons to be learned I’m sure we have learned them.

IF THIS DOESN’T STOP I’M GOING TO CLOSE THE THREAD. IT’S GETTING STUPID NOW.

sharmer,

you’ve really turned this thread, as well as the steffo one into gigantic pissing matches that you refuse to let end until everyone either capitulates and says you’re correct, or drops out and you win by default. but at present you seem to be pissing into the wind.

reading your posts its pretty evident that you know alot and can contribute alot and do contribute quite a bit. and i give you a big hearty thanks.

unfortunately with your sometimes obstreporous nature and propencity to bragadociah(sp), you really arn’t making friends or really showing yourself in much of any positive light at all.

1 last bit, your ability to misconstrue and twist pretty much every post into an attack on john steffenson is amazing. honestly, i’ve never seen anything like it on a track message board. makes me think you’re both felons or something. ligthen up man, its not you and JS vs the world.

all in all, its nice having you around and i hope you keep posting as much as you have been recectly, but here’s a plea that you at least try to be a bit civil, discerning and less belittleing of those who’ve done more than hold a stop watch for a 9th place finisher at worlds.

Yes good advise. My first 200 posts where purely on biomechanics, however that was on the old site and many of those members (Clemson, Dan Fichter etc ) no longer post.

I am more than happy to stick with training. I never directly used the words " fuck" or “fool” against anyone.

The skins format involved 6 runners, eliminated one by one. Until the final two raced off. Thats 5 races in all. Sometimes in fields of 8, the last two are eliminated until the final 3. Which means there are still 5 races.

No harm or insult intended.

Thats my favourite 2Pac song as a teenager. Me against the world. Blame it on 2pac. :smiley:

I should say album.

I’ve closed this thread because it is getting out of hand. I’d rather just see good training discussion rather than personal insults.

There are many things about this situation none of us know so i think wild speculation isn’t helping the matter.