Powell 10.10 +3.1

yeah, trying to keep up with what Usains camp is doing??

He looked like he could have run 200m in that race. Plenty of 400m endurance, but lack of top speed and top speed endurance - 100m endurance and 400m endurance are not the same thing. Unless is there talk of Asafa and others in his group planning for some 200’s this yr?

Or maybe they just Ate the same crapy food leading into the meet and are flat as a result. ie, the whole team eats out at a food joint all to succumb to a gut bug…

I thought that the rumor was that Usain’s camp was leaching secrets from MVP? I’ve even heard some people comment that Usain (from his 150m) is copying Asafa’s style. What a soap opera!

Except in the post race interviews, they all said they felt fine, just didn’t run fast…

Bolt looked nothing like asafa in that race to me.

Didn’t say I thought he did, just relaying what some people on another board had said. Something to the effect of reducing backside mechanics.

anyone notice how bunched up michael frater’s blocks are in lane 8? you can see it around the 8 second mark. seems like he pops up really early because of that too.

I wonder if they are trying to peak late this year. In that japanese video that was floating around they had Asafa in trainers doing a very bunched start. I thought this was done during early training?

Or maybe they they are just sucking this year…