Oly Lifting Shoes

OK then I will have to look into them.

Questions- I don’t think I can buy them in Hobart (from a store), therefore I will have to get them in

Sizes - are the sized on typical sizes (I seem to have different sizing for different brands)

What are the best - I know Tim likes Adidas. I guess the proviso is are they sold in Aust (or need to be)

What are we looking for.

Many Thanks

Darren A

Originally posted by DMA
OK then I will have to look into them.

Questions- I don’t think I can buy them in Hobart (from a store), therefore I will have to get them in

Sizes - are the sized on typical sizes (I seem to have different sizing for different brands)

What are the best - I know Tim likes Adidas. I guess the proviso is are they sold in Aust (or need to be)
Darren A

Darren - you can’t buy Oly lifting shoes in Australian retail . The cheapest option is to order from QWA - see link

http://www.qwa.org/products/content.asp

A friedn has these, he says they are wearing well - 3 days a week on concrete.

or you can order from the USA at the above links - but you will get slapped with GST - I found this out when i ordered the Addidas Ironworks, anyway I love them.

The soles are wearing right down at the back, but I’ll get em resoled soon.

I wear size 10.5 UK, since they were sized in US sizes - you just add half a size, so I bought size 11 US, nice fit.
But I’ve read that you should buy these shoes half a size smaller - I dunno about that. They have straps to tighten things up if you need, but I tend to wear mine slightly loose.

Some bodybuilders at my gym love em - they keep asking me where I get em from :slight_smile: