New Member..What?

I am 25 years old. I am 5-11 and I weigh 189lbs. I have a B.S. in Kinesiology and I am currently in Graduate School studying for my Masters Degree in Human Performance. I have my NSCA-CPT and I am getting my CSCS in August.

I have been getting ready for the Pro Football Combine *yes there is more than 1 combine) in May at UNT. I am training for the 40 yd dash but I wanted to incorporate 100m training into my regiment as well.
I lift weights 5 days per week (M-F) I deadlift, clean, jerk, bench, etc.My Max is 300lbs bench, 265lbs incline, squat max 390lbs and deadlift max is 405lbs.
I do sprints 100m, 150m, sled drags from 40-100m, sled runs up a 25yard hill, i aso do plyos, and I set yhe treadmill at 15% incline and 12.0 mph and do 15 sec sprints and rest for 45 sec.

I am looking for pointers, etcor maybe I can modify my training somewhat.

Did you play in college?? If so where?? Are you practicing the drills your gonna have to do at the combines?? You might want to check out XLR’s combine training thread…

Good Luck

where? thanks

Why 100m or 150m sprints for football?

Just use the search engine, type in XLR8 for the ‘threads by user’ portion. Lots of good stuff.

I used to run against Brian CLay (i went to Moanalua High he went to Castle High in Honolulu)
when I got here I was on same track team as 400m Leonard Byrd. im sure you all have heard of both guys Clay won SIlver at 2004 games and Byrd narrowly misses cut each Olympic trials !!

Where in Texas? I moved here from Hawaii when I was in about 7th grade. My sister went to Moanalua but I was at Aliamanu elementary back then. Military family?

who are you and your sister
we might know eachother
my brother went to Aliamanu and Moanalua
1995-1998
im in San Antonio

I’m in San Antonio as well.

how old r u?
u still run track

no more 150m for football its 100m and under

and

No

im gettin ready 4 football combine May 14 in Dallas