Marion Jones book

I vote that we ban Neospeed from this forum. He clearly is still making a mockery of this forum now that CF is gone. He is nothing but disruptive to the productivity of this forum! Get rid of him as we do not need him nor his foul mouth comments about someone he does not know personally yet still chooses to attach them on a personal level!

How much have you contributed to this forum? Fuck all! My recent posts aside, I have contributed way more than many others here who have a lot more rep points. I’ve been a member since 2003 and I don’t believe I should have had my rep points removed a few months back from a comment that was misconstrued as racist. People around here have become overly touchy.

Your abusive language is not welcome here. Can’t you see the replies of people not liking you or your foul mouth! Been here since 2003…who cares without the respect of others! Try taking your business elsewhere. Try the KKK:cool:

For your information, RocketRae, I have actually received private messages of support from members here, so not everyone is against me!

Neo, come on. Get past this minor disruption. Your observations over the last seven years have often been informative. Lets just stick to track and field performances and move on.:cool:

Doublepost

To the tune of “My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean”:

The Lurkers support me in e-mail
They all think I'm great don't you know.
You posters just don't understand me
But soon you will reap what you sow.

Lurkers, lurkers, lurkers support me, you'll see, you'll see
Off in e-mail the lurkers support me, you'll see.

The lurkers support me in e-mail
"So why don't they post?" you all cry
They're scared of your hostile intentions
They just can't be as brave as I.

One day I'll round up all my lurkers
We'll have a newsgroup of our own
Without all this flak from you morons
My lurkers will post round my throne.

LOL: Re Lyle…

Back on Topic… ESPN’s 30/30 tuesday night (Nov. 2nd) On Marion Jones…

I cant wait to see what kinda of bull she has to say. While I dont agree with everything neo said. (I had a nice chuckle) I do agree that she seems to be a track ho. The way she just jumped ship whenever shit hit the fan really made me dislike her. Then to come out and continue to deny what she did. Just be like d chambers. admit it and move on. but thats just my opinion.

Chronic Liar Syndrome is her ailment. She sucks.

If it was available here I would not watch it simply because it may add to the ratings. She made a choice and has to live with it, to make her out a hero because “she has seen the light” is wrong the same as slagging on her is. To me the worse part of the whole saga is there is still those out there ready to get another kid and do the same over again, knowing the kid will be on their own when they go down. Just my opinion.

Yea Im sure there are people out there doing that. I had a meet a few years back. met a guy at a supplement shop in the town of the meet. guy just starts talking to me about how he has this phenom sprinter on a bunch of stuff. (the kid which is about to leave college will be going pro in football soon, and he ran some amazing times in highschool). In my mind im like why are you telling me this. Funny how they used edwin moses as the resident hater (instead of mike johnson or carl)
Marion said she lied because she had worked to damn hard to throw it all out the window. lol. I would have done the same thing.

Branded as a liar and cheat, what has she got left except a secret.

Fans of this wonderful site
This site is here to stay.
I am happy to see such passion and interest and sad to see such fighting on topics away from the original interest of this sites creation.
James and I are doing very well and I am finally able to see the light of day since our great loss.
There has been great change and some of this change will not be easy.
Hang in, train hard and focus on why you came here.
Marion treated me , my son and Charlie with great respect and appreciation. It is not for any of us to comment on her personal life any more than you might like yours exposed. Until you have walked in someones shoes you really have no idea.
Thanks for the push as I need to get back to my post that was left behind for me to manage.
cheers,
Ange

i don’t know if it is possible but… could video with marion’s training (best performance in 60s) be shared?

Let’s stick to what we know guys…Shall we.
And lets talk about our training and lifting and…
oh btw …? IF we are talking about Marion than…Can any of you beat her in a race on the track? or on the basketball court? ( this is not a verbal race lol)

angela,

if you dont address the situation then you will always have morons abusing the site. youve got to take a firm stance on people who abuse the rules and use fowl language. i have pm'ed you but i didnt recieve a response but i am still more than willing to help

i realise that the loss of charlie is immense for you and your son but im furious by certain people who are totally abusing this jem of a site which is free for all to see

I responded and will find out why you did not receive it.
angela_coon21@hotmail.com you will reach me.
thanks
Ange

I responded and will find out why you did not receive it.
angela_coon21@hotmail.com you will reach me.
thanks
Ange

I couldnt agree more as it is not something that is going to stick until some sort of action is taken. The culprit doesn’t seem capable of showing any signs of remorse as it has been an ongoing case of abuse.