Marion Jones book

everyone chill…we are in the process of addressing the situation and bury this incident.

we got to move on and get this site back to what it was- a treasure for real athletes

stay tuned

G’day, haven’t been tuning in much lately. Just caught up with this thread.

Disappointing to see how much it deteriorated.

I don’t know Marion at all so I’m not in a position to judge her. Like a lot of people on here, I’m not sure of all the facts other than she has admitted she lied and ultimately was prepared to accept the consequences of that.

She has done an awful amount of damage to the sport and of course her own reputation and sadly that’s what she will be remembered for.

But surely she’s copped enough punishment for her sins? She’s still a mother & a wife (to who it seems to be a good bloke in Obadele Thompson) and I reckon she’s now entitled to enjoy the rest of her life in a manner that indicates she has learned from her mistakes.

Time to move on.

Neospeed has dished out numerous accounts of racists & derogatory comments on this forum. He has hidden behind his anonymous faceless guest name without ever leaking out his true identity.

listen people the matter is being dealth with in a mannerly fashion. just give us time but trust me- it is being address and may this be a warning to everyone that we are taking no BS anymore on this site!

rules are rules!