Instant Muscle Strengthening Technique (P.I.M.S.T.) ????

Someone here that know more about this method?

Polquin’s Instant Muscle Strengthening Techniques (P.I.M.S.T)
What Our Clients Say

P.I.M.S.T is a comprehensive integrative system of techniques developed by Charles Poliquin. Utilising muscle activation points, Chinese acupressure & muscle activation points combined with years of practical development.
A P.I.M.S.T practitioner is able to help you to instantly improve the following within minutes, that would otherwise take you 4-6 weeks to achieve.

P.I.M.S.T can instanty improving the following:

Joint Range of Motion (flexibility)
Neural Drive (strength)
Meridian Balance
Fascia Release
Postural Alignment

“PIMST is fantastic… being extremely skeptical when explained me the results speak for themselves. After only 16 secs of a PIMST technique I was instantly able to increase my external rotation weight from a 3kg to a 4kg. This may not sound a lot, but I was originally struggling with a 3kg and then suddenly after PIMST found the 4 kg dumbell easy!”

Raj

PIMST is basically using fascial lines etc and seeing how parts of the body are manipulated that at first seem unrelated for example rubbing to ear and instantly getting increased ROM in external rotation of the shoulder. This effect lasts a few hours and according to Charles, using PIMST and then following it with soft tissue work is a good method.

I’ve never used this/been on the course. This is simply what I believe it consists of.