Improvement on 100m per year...what to expect?

three full body workouts a week is charlies recomendation, but if you do this you cant do ME method, i did one limie leg and upper workout a week, worked well for me. you dont need to do anything, the strength will come, but remember the goal is speed…and plus uneeded mass can be a speed killer…

Hmmm, do you really think ill gain well strength wise just hitting upper body and lower body with weights once a week each? I mean, i know it worked pretty well lower body. I just did a 10 week routine(ended up doing 8 lower body workouts) and i potentially added 40lbs to squat and 35 to deadlift in abouit 10 weeks(i will make it official August 18th)…so i guess ill be fine?

Thanks man, now that i got my routine set out, would it be best that i pre plan all of my workouts? Or should i make it up as i go along?

yes you will, i went from 22x2(275 max) to 265x2(max unknown, but Im guessing i can crack 300) in the stint i did and squat went from 450-500. preplan but make adjustments as needed, and it will work because recovery is the key.

AWESOME dude, full squat or parallel(or below?) ?

I cant wait to start trainin the 100m :slight_smile:

i switched up between snatch grip deadlift and full squats, sometimes if i felt real good i would do both, its up to you really what you feel comfortable with

Oh alright. But i was asking you how low you took 500 :smiley:

full, thats all they judge at my schools power meets, ass to grass

Damn dude, thats really impressive! Best ive done was 325 on a really bad day, possibly had 335-345 well rested and up to it. But im going for 365 a little below parallel this wednesday, hope i get it! :slight_smile: