Hypertrophy

I want to gain some muscle to get into a heavier class, and I want to get as much myofibrillar hypertrophy as possible because it is the actual contractile part of the muscle cell. Now to the question: If I’m correct sarcoplasmic is the part of the muscle cell that brings the energy(creatine and atp) that the myofibrillar needs to actually contract. So If I’m trying to gain weight for a heavier class do I need to also train for sarcoplasmic hypertrophy so I can get enough energy to the myofibrillar to contract or will my body adapt and the sarcoplasmic will hypertrophy on its own as the myofibrillar needs it even if i was just training for myofibrillar hypertrophy? hope this is understandable.
THERE ARE DIFFERENT METHODS FOR SARCOPLASMIC AND SARCOMER HYPERTROPHY?
thanks for any help

You’re not gonna totally separate the 2 no matter what. Just eat a lot, lift heavy stuff, and get big.

…delete delete delete lol

again…delete delete delete…

was an easy mistake to make :stuck_out_tongue: lol

:smiley: I was thinking the same thing.

Sacrophilliac mingonusuic neural extreme development of the v2.ox-hydroburyxyoxate

It’s like going into the registry files of my computer.

Bulking’s the easiest thing to do.

:smiley:
bwahaha

Kelly is definitely a male.

you go girl :stuck_out_tongue:

thank fu*% for post edit :stuck_out_tongue:

you probably want both, primarily myofibril though

problem is that myofibril takes a lot longer to develop

It depends on genetic differences. The more fast-twitch dominant the athlete (i.e. elite olympic lifters and powerlifters) the easier this kind’ve development may come. The less genetically gifted will never see real growth on myofibrillar hypertrophy work.