How strong is strong enough? article

Yes the prevailing buzz words go like this…

“With this exercise, we are functionally stimulating the CNS, sport-specifically targeting the fast-twitch fibres and maximizing neuromuscular recruitment, while also stretching the fascial planes of the connective tissue matrix.”

Of course, the accompanying photos shows someone jumping up and down with one leg on a Bosu ball trainer.

Shannon Sharpe, who was inducted into the Pro football HOF, triple jumped 48’ on what amounted to a challenge. I wonder what he did for activation of the fast twitch fibers? Bosu ball, battling ropes or TRX?

My money is on him just being a flat out beast of an athlete.

LOL dont forget “Ultimately firing the Posterior Chain Kinetically”

Titans WR Nate Washington is coming off a career high in receiving yards (687), but is striving to improve even more in 2011. Washington feels stronger in his legs and upper body after intensive agility work with weights in the offseason. “It makes me more powerful off the line and out of my breaks,” Washington said.

Sounds like Nate Washington must be using something like this.

I’m quite sure that Usain Bolt was “strong enough” in 2008 and 2009.

And you’ve seen his weight workouts.

No we haven’t seen his weight program.

Trent isn’t much bigger 215ish - Willie P 210ish. Trent speed isn’t close to Willie - I think Trent is 4.5ish - Willie P 4.3ish. From what I hear Trent is a beast in the weight room but who really knows because college strength coaches are known to fudge numbers.

Whatever Trent is…he’s a beast on the field. Extremely powerful. Faster than Ingram.

I’ll take the razorback RB - my best friend trained him since high school. The SEC is loaded at the RB pos this year.

Who’s your tarheel rb this year?

Didn’t you have a real good freshman?

RBC…

//youtu.be/UAvSPPcWCww

//youtu.be/ZDnRg3NF1-A