How do i do this?

10.7 that is complete bullshit. When you say that you’re spitting in the face of every single person that gave everything they had to this sport and couldn’t break 10.7 seconds. Why don’t you quit asking how fast we think you can run and get out on the track and start busting your ass-yesterday! Do you even train?

They did this show on TV about how performance inhancing drugs will help you. All of the guys on the show are athletes and none could break 11.7 under the training that they were under. Basically you do need genetics I would say to break 12.

yep yesterday was a rest day as is today cant be getting injured

You think that 20 randomly selected people all have the ability to run at least 10.7? I wish that were a true statement man I really do… It’s just not true… Genetics, fast-twitch muscle fibers, lifestyle, motivation, work-ethic, talent, natural ability, the list could go on of the factors that come into play…

can’t be getting faster either?

What do you do for your training anyways? Are you always resting? Expecting to go from mid 11’s to 10.6 in a season would require some great training plan along with regeneration modalities.