How can I find someone who knows ART?

I live in Southern California and I need to find someone who knows ART in the area. So far, I’ve been able to come up with nothing on the internet. Is there some website with a listing of ART practitioners (even a word?) or does anyone know of anybody in the Southern California area (preferably around Los Angeles) who knows how to perform ART?

Look to see if there’s any chiropractors near by. Many of them are trained in ART.

Awesome, thanks a lot both of you.