Help with v. jump test interpretation!

Last week I was tested with an digital platform and just got the results. Would someone help me with the interpretation of the last part? The result says that the ratio between squat jump and counter movement jump is too low (7%), thus indicating lack of good utilization of elastic or reactive forces but I am unable to interpret that correctly.

(in cm)

Single foot counter movement jumps:
L: 23.50
R: 22.12
diff 6%

Two footed cmj:

Addition of single foot c.m. jumps vs. two footed cmj:
45.62 / 46.33 = 1.5% difference

Abalakov: 57.89 cm (vert from standing)
Maximum: 58.84 cm (vert with 2 step approach) = 23.2 inches
Squat jump: 42.98 cm (from quarter squat w/o arms)
Rocket jump: 45.55 cm (from full squat w/o arms)

From continuous jumping testing:
Best ground contact time: 0.175s @ vj of 35.23cm
Optimum height for plyo work: 35.23cm
Squat jump / CMJ = 7%

Full squat (bellow parallel) 5RM: 85kg
Bodyweight: 73kg
Max power: 2156 Watts
Relative power: 29.6 Watts / kg

Given those numbers (specially best gtc 0.175) hould I focus more on weights or in plyos? I got lost in the part of the utilization of elastic forces (force application or max strength).

From continuous jumping testing:
Best ground contact time: 0.175s @ vj of 35.23cm

In this test I think the best GCT is useless, in my opinion is far more informative the average force and relative power.

Optimum height for plyo work: 35.23cm

Normally the optimum height for plyo is not taken from the CJT.

Squat jump / CMJ = 7%

[(CMJ - SJ) * 100 / (CMJ)]
The percentage would seem to tell you to work more on plyo, but I disagree. I disagree based on the next results posted.

Full squat (bellow parallel) 5RM: 85kg
Bodyweight: 73kg
Max power: 2156 Watts
Relative power: 29.6 Watts / kg

These are pretty bad, you need to get stronger. Probably relative power is so bad because you spent a lot of time on the ground to get the 46cm cmj.

Relative power is the most important factor: you can get 60cm of cmj but if it gets you forever to reach that height you will never use the strength down the track.

Anyhow, these results vary a lot depending on your strength training protocol at the moment of testing as well as your specific training.

Thank you for the comments!

Well, that test was taken right after a 5 week partial layoff (just jogging + throwing) due to hamstring / glute issues. Before performing that test I cleaned 3 times my 4 RM (i didnt know that was going to be tested).

I was about to say that I have more or less the same values in October after a few weeks lay-off…

Thats funny. And now how is your performance?

I am close to 11" flat now in training (Master 35).

But my relative power is around 40 W/Kg now.