Help asking a girl out

In this case, just ask her out. As for Ben, no kidding…there is something about him that girls like (maybe its the fact he’s regarded as one of the fastest men on earth).

Funny Ben story: We were in Toronto’s Kensington Market having lunch, i had a pretty large single lunch and Ben just polished off his second full lunch. He then went on to have 3 fresh fruit shakes and a large greek salad to wash down what he’d just eaten. (It gives him time to “look for the chicks” as he’d mentioned)

We leave the restaurant, only to greeted by a women that was just previously sitting with a male companion inside, she runs out and give’s Ben her phone number just like that. Ben just brushed it off saying his Ben’isms.

I think its his attitude, he appears to not have a single reservation talking to the ladies.

It also helps having something to talk about…

i wanna tell u guys that this thread is very interesting

ok herb tell her that she will be really good in sprinting and ask her what event in t&f she doing (she has those natural abilities)the ask her to train with u

Is there any possibility of getting ben to join the forum and talk to us all?

Apparently, only if we get more FEMALE members!

posted by charlie francis
Just for the record. Rupert’s full of it. He has a real girlfriend and she’s a babe too.

All the assholes get the hot chicks what else is new.

updates are so needed!

herb:

for some reason i thought you where the fit, good body type of guy, no? If you arent thats ok, if you are what the hell there is no reason that she wouldnt be at least mildly interested. Plus you coach, you have the alpha male thing going on (unless you coach kids, in wich case you have the good natured father figure situation) either way you on da top mate

I have no doubt that I am the alpha male. Anyways, she hasn’t been at the track the last couple of practices so I haven’t had the opportunity to implement my plan. Don’t worry…I will let everyone know when then wedding is.

She’ll be back after the restraining order takes effect! (Just kidding) Any of you guys remember “How to Pick Up Girls” by Doug Kenny from National Lampoon? (Funny Stuff!)

I love this forum. One of the best threads I have read. A very healthy forum when we can discuss stuff like this!!!

A very healthy forum when we can discuss stuff like this!!!

yeah, between having our webmaster talking about restraining orders and us proclaiming that the next best thing since slice bread is pre work out arginine i would say we are about as healthy as the manson family

yeah baby

WE need more of Ben’s advice on the ladies or stories :smiley:

The girl has still not come to the track. I knew the long lusty stare (it was only for 15 or so minutes) was a bit much. Anyways, I have decided to date Emmylou Harris. She is hot for a 58 year old. I plan on singing Numa Numa Iei with her as well.

http://www.funpic.hu/swf/numanuma.swf

there you go matey, knock your self out.

(btw the song is called dragostea din tei, it really is nice:p)

herb

as a guy who has recently become single for the first time in a long time, this thread is pretty interesting to me. there have been periods when ive had a tough time meeting girls but usually that was a reflection of myself more than girls i was chasing.

remember above all else herb (well except maybe the big man upstairs), you are an athlete. and what was the first thing they taught you in athlete kindergarden…? dont think, just react. to quote crash davis “dont think, you can only hurt the ball club.” just do YOUR thing kid, everything else will fall into place.

if that doesnt work, get a puppy.

nm4d

Could this be construed as a bad thing??? :eek:

Guys…guys…guys…!

What you all thinking about women for??

Havent you all seen Rocky?

“WOMEN WEAKIN LEGS”!! and quote…(Mighty Micky Goldmill)

Should be concentrating on training and becoming the badest mofo athlete in the world! then once you have retired (on top) women will pay to suck your plums!

come on …i thought this was common knowledge :slight_smile: haha

hang in there herb :wink:

Thats funny…NO its not a bad thing.

Rupert

What an education here guys.

I take the attitude if females want to ask me out they can. Apparently the equal rights don’t work for killing spiders, asking out for dates and bringing in the fire wood. As I have been told by my female co-workers.

I had lunch with a female, who invited me all I can remember are her eyes and lips oh and her name. :smiley:

Adrienne made Rocky the man he was. In fact, the really good music (in Rocky IV) doesn’t start till Adrienne shows up in Russia to support her ol boy.