Help asking a girl out

Let me talk to her for you. I did it for a lot of my ex-friends. :wink:

One,

When you mack the ladies are you wearing your karate outfit? Do you swing your chucks when you are talking to them :slight_smile:

Herb,
You are a coach. So why not offer her a massage after practice. LOL :smiley:

NYC, I grew up in Brooklyn, so you know I won’t last one day in NY wearing that outfit. However, I do allow the ladies to play with my chuck.

The greatest and hardest catch is the brilliant beauty…the one who is a sharp as a katana and as attractive as hollywood godess.

Scarface is right about the papers. Women in this world are bored…excite them with things that are new and different. You can do it Herb!

I would keep it like the sprinting, Herb: “strictly hindbrain”! Ditch the marketing gimmics, be yourself when around her, and if it is meant to be it will be.

Re: The papers

Case-in-point: Donald Trumps latest catch!

Wear a BAD-ASS leather Jacket like the one Brando wears in the Wild-Ones. I have a jacket like this and it never fails with the ladies.

:smiley: :smiley: LMFAO! Dude that’s almost as funny as the cat that said he wanted “to get his abs like Brad Pitt’s in Fight Club.” Hahaha

Well, maybe the jacket might impress a 13yr old. But I think its gonna take a lot more to impress a grown woman. Hahaha.

Seriously though, I agree with Clemson that Scarface hit the nail on the head with the “papers” comment.

Btw, Clemson, I really like that avatar man. Tell me where you got it from so I can add it to my list of saved pictures.

Become like fire,flame,explosion,pure raw energy…dynamite…Napoleon Dynamite. You must become Napoleon Dynamite. That is the only way to get this tater into your side cargo pocket.

in that case, all you need to say: “I caught you a delicious bass”
hahaha

Just for the record. Rupert’s full of it. He has a real girlfriend and she’s a babe too.

I agree Charlie, nice try Rupert :wink:

I am serious, girls love my leather jacket, there’s something about that leather jacket. I get alot of girls whenever I wear it. Girls think it’s hot.

“be water, my friend, not the cup”

or along those lines…

Herb, you should know about this…

updates??? its been two days, you should have closed this deal by now.

My plan: Next time is she walking a lap (which she does either when she warms up and cools down), I will go up to her, say “Hi” and ask if I can walk a lap with her (in such a way that she can’t refuse :slight_smile: ). Then I will ask her about her workouts (nothing technical, just chit chat), and what she is taking at school. If she is interested I will get a vibe. If she isn’t, I will move on.

I was going to implement this today, but she wasn’t at the track. I have to wait until Monday now.

I saw Perdita Felicien Wednesday, I should have went for it! :slight_smile:

Been reading a lot about Malcolm X, that guy had it rough…dudes wanted that cat dead!

Still go to google and you can find a lot under the images search. Just add riffle to the search.

Hanging around with Ben I was really amazed how easily he approaches to the girls. When I asked him about that, he replied: “I won’t live forever; I ain’t got time to waste mon! I never think about failure or rejection. It doesn’t bother me for a moment when I approach to the girl.” I assume he also ran his races that way and was so tremendously successful. I saw Ben asking out, with the same ease, waitresses and Miss of Universe! Even though he was rejected a couple of time, his face expression never changed for a bit and good mood remained.

The secret is: Don’t expect anything! Just talk to the girl and have fun! The rest assured will follow. If your expectations are great, it’ll put you under unnecessary enormous pressure. And don’t forget two things:

1. Great philosopher Erich Fromm once wrote: If you feel attracted to someone, be almost sure that the other person feels the same way.
  2. Listen to the Admiral Farragut when he says: Damm the torpedos! Full speed ahead!