Help asking a girl out

This is where tempo work pays off.

My story is terrible:

I was at a department store w/ my mom today(I got my license suspended for a month, so I sit on my ass all day now, so I was delighted to get out of the house). The girl at the check-out, I went out with a few times in high school, a couple years back. We go up there and I swear to God it was like she didn’t recognize me. I was like “what the fuck”. We didn’t even say a word to each other. When I first saw her I planned on asking her out sometime, but then she pulled that.
What should I do?

Get her screename from somone and hit her on the IM.

Nah, dont do that. just walk up to her after you got your shopping and stand in a threatening manor with a tin of beans in your hand…
…Ask her out and stutter your words like a ‘mad man’ with the odd plause in sentence for a sudden load screaming outburst of ‘Aarrrrghhh’, where u look like your going to completely loose control and kill someone.

Once you have finished your sentence she will be like putty in your hand, and you will almost certainly have a ‘yes’ answer for you to go home and feel appy with:)

…If not, you can do a bit of charlie’s speed training whilst you are clamly chasing after her down the street.
(remember to cock your big toe up when running)
you are a winner either way :slight_smile:

good luck

Will do. Geesh, to think I was gonna take Quik’s advice. :smiley:

Thats exactly what I was thinking!!!
He He He

I just like staring into there eyes and smiling, They always give a great smile back. Maybe you could use this, then later you could use the wink :wink: