GPP Hill graph

Not necessarily within the set itself, but, in most cases, the breaks between sets will increase.

Okay. What is the main purpose of the variation in RI’s between 60-90 sec. for the SE I work? Thanks.

It works on your Anaerobic Glycolyte system. From a practical point of view, as the reps get faster workout after workout, the more rest you need between reps (within a workout, don’t increase the rest if you don’t increase the distance, as this would bring fatigue).
Second factor is weather condition, the colder it is, the short the rest should be.

So just to clarify, in week 7 of the gpp download/video and in viewing the vertical integration chart(though on that chart it’s week 6 I believe) the speed volume peaks during this week.

If Saturdays are now done as hill work (for about 6 x 80m) instead of tempo and the total number of speed days moves to 4 in the week, that would still require one to decrease the volumes of speed work done on MWF even though the total volume done during the week will represent an increase, correct?

that should work out that way

I have two questions.

1. I purchased CFTS and the GPP Download a year or two ago and cannot find it. Is it possible to download it again or do I need to purchase it again?

2. I think I recall that in my GPP download that it said it was acceptable to do hills on a daily basis because of their lower intensity relative to flat sprinting. Am I mistaken?

See Ruperts response
thanks
Ange

where can i find Rupert’s response?

Rupert PMed you asking fr the order numbers

I don’t seem to have a PM from Rupert. My inbox says it has 0 unread.

contact me and I will take care of this.
Ange