Flying Sprints done properly

One targets acceleration and the other top speed; is this what you are asking? :confused:
The point up to which you accererate determines the intensity of the run as well.
Hope it helps!

Yes, that helps.

So during Flying sprints, once you reach the Fly zone is there any change in the rate of arm action?
Or is the speed reached in the Acceleration zone?

During In-and-Outs (easy-fast-easy / fast-easy-fast) there is a change in the rate of arm action?
Would the purpose and focus be on the transition from early acceleration to max velocity?

If you are running 30 m Acceleration runs with an intensity limit of 20 m + maintain, what is the purpose of the maintain zone? It is not to continue to accelerate?
Would the start of the Acceleration runs (mechanics) be of more importantance than Flying Sprints?

Would this be an accurate description of the differences between these different sprint drills

Yes, there is a change in the rate of arm action; you should concentrate on pumping your arms with your elbows pushing down. Overall, you are trying for max speed in the ā€œflying zoneā€.

Yes, same as above for easy/fast/easy. For fast/easy/fast you have normal acceleration, a ā€œre-setā€ and another burst of speed as above.
You could regard these as a transition from one to the other, yes and top speed pre-drills -if you mean during the season, that is.

You could use something like that, although I would prefer either 20 m or 30 m of acceleration and thatā€™s it, or 20 m acceleration + at least 20 m maintenance -for a total of at least 40 m (personal preference).
When you maintain, you donā€™t try to further accelerate, yes!

I am not sure I understand this; you should have a proper acceleration start in acceleration drills -whatever this might be- and a ā€œrollingā€/free start for your build-ups into a flying sprint, yes -if this is what you meanā€¦
Hope it helps!