EMS Protocols

ARP works, this is an important point that help you to decide if buy it or no :smiley:

Other point is research, probably the best research on ARP is personal experience with athletes/peoples, for FDA ARP/Therastim is a simple TENS machineā€¦(who would make a research for a TENS stuff?..?)

PS: we have 8 or 10 ARP, uhmā€¦I donā€™t remember, do you want buy a device to half price :D:D:D Iā€™m joking!

The best research is the one you can do yourself once you have the device.It is simple enough to potentially produce an astonishing complexity of results.

Jamirok, you mentioned that at least in conjunction with weights, the ARP seemed cause soreness most likely due to connective tissue damage. Any ideas on why this would be?

Also, when testing the ARP out with the omega wave, what did you find as far as how it was perceived. Did it seem to increase CNS and/or peripheral recovery? Thanks in advance.

Probably because ARP enhance eccentric contraction, but actually I donā€™t know if arp induce microtears in the muscles tissue, only in connective or at all!
I must see better this point!

With omega wave at the moment i canā€™t speak about results, sorry!

Peripheral re-lengthening obtained by ARP applications allows for increased CENTRAL recovery (less costs).

Is it that ARP increases the central recovery indiretly by creating greater capacity and therefore permits more work with less demand/stress?
Is this correct?

Pakewi has enlightened a point on CNS recovery, but ARP can enhance immune system (often an underrated factor) and generally speaking restore proper body bioelectricity.

This point are under reasearch, Iā€™ve tried a first approach on immune system with good results, but the infos at the moment are still few!

And directly by increasing peripheral efficiency!

:slight_smile:
Thanks

By increasing peripheral efficiency. The immune system could be reved up.

Could one use the Omega Wave System to find out where the body is lacking and then use ARP to counter the lacking to keep the body in constant peak condition?

As I understand it - yes!

How would one use the ARP and Omega Wave System in a team setting such as basketball, soccer, ice hockey etcā€¦,

Would you take the whole team and put them Omega wave system and then use the aRP to counter their weakness .

Could someone give me a hypothetical use of the Omega Wave System and ARP with team settings?

I am very fascinated by these concepts.

thatā€™s part of our businessā€¦pm us for more infos.

Update.

Iā€™ve worked with some guys with knee/ankle problems (soccer and tennis players) and
Iā€™ve used only ARP device in EMS+active motion on restricted/hypertonic muscles.
Only 1 session of 45 minutes and the guys was able to walk, squat, jump, without pain.
Muscle tone was much lower and ROM increase.

Next time Iā€™ll see 2 swimmer and will do another update.

Iā€™ll try to cross omega wave CNS test with ARP treatment.

PS: ARP probably is a new and simple (?) way for work connective tissue and reset muscle tone in a quick and effective mode!

Sounds very interesting. Thanks for the updates.