do you agree

read

http://www.strongerathlete.com/faq.html

Generally, no. Certainly not with everthing they say, but I respect the fact that they attempt to provide thoughtful and unemotional reasoning behind their philosophy.

what do you think of their avversion to the power clean
every sprinter and good athlete does the power clean (…with good form…)

they think it’s not sport specific …AH!!!
what movement do they think a defensive lineman on a linebacker does when he ‘‘starts’’??!

another thing
i suppose that doing 5 second per fase in a lift LOL!

This is not a true statement. For example, Charlie has said multiple times that Ben Johnson did not do power cleans. Not because Charlie is against them, but simply because Ben wasn’t very good at them and the risk / benefit ratio wasn’t there.

they think it’s not sport specific …AH!!!
what movement do they think a defensive lineman on a linebacker does when he ‘‘starts’’??!

Leave sport specific training on the field. Weight training is general…don’t try to mimic sport movements in the gym. So I wouldn’t use the argument that the PC is sport specific to justify its use. Instead, I would say that it is a great movement from the standpoint of strength-speed development, neural development and loading of the posterior chain.

H.I.T. site

H.I.T. bullshit. go back to your hammer machines.

that’s right xlr8 it was dangerous for him if he couldn’t perform it safely but anyway he was squatting 600lbs…

…hit is that thing where you do one set for every exercise??

Yeah, 1 set to failure.

Going to failure is a bad idea…and basing a training system around it is even a worse idea!

yeah hit is shit!