Cycles

It’s taken me a while to figure out that you can’t gain mass or gain strength or be at peak sports performance all year long. I knew it before but i never took it into account in my programs. You’ve got to be untrained and sometime of the year to be at peak performance at a different time of the year for one particular thing. So i’ve made up 3 training cycles.
Cycle 1
Program Emphasis in Descending Order
Hypertrophy, Strength, Power, Speed, Agility

Cycle 2
Strength, Hypertrophy, Power, Speed, Agiltiy

Cycle 3
Power, Speed, Agility, Strength, Hypertrophy

Each cycle will take from 12 to 16 weeks changeing rep ranges or exercises every 3 to 4 weeks. So it will take a total of about 48 weeks or a lil less to go through all 3 cycles. I think i will get much better results now than ever before because i finally took it into acount that you can’t be your best at everything all year long. You should pick 1 particular thing focus on it and maintain the rest. T-mag has helped me realize this

Kindly give details regarding the article in T-Mag that you refer to.

What are your ideas with regards to the place of fat loss in the cycles. I’m not talking about those already lean, but rather, the many of us who find themselves in need of some fat loss in order to achieve optimal performance. Also do not assume that I’m implying a cutting phase, or anything ridiculous like that. I’ve just always been in some dilemma on this. Dr Squat, and others mentioned that this should come early on in the Macrocycle. But isn’t this the time for hypertrophy/stength? What are everyone’s ideas?

Dr. Squat was probably referring more to the AA phase or the GPP phase.
4-6 weeks of fat loss pre-hypertrophy.