combining accel. and max V work effective?

When trying to cover both in the same workout, would it still be equally effective?

So something like

4x20m
4x flying 20m w/ 25m build up

or maybe

3x25m
3-4x FEF (25/20/15)

Get the graphs and you will see both done in the same session with success…

have em all, will look them up

Who cares, go out and train. Worrying about this tiny bit will not affect your results at your level. Train hard, recover better. That is it.

well a general training plan is good to have, right.

You can’t reach max velocity without acceleration, so the answer should be self-evident. You probably reach top speed by 30m anyway at your level, so you aren’t really going to be able to separate it. Trust me being someone that has had similar thought processes about worrying about the minutia that it really doesn’t matter at your level. Whether or not you do 30m reps or flying reps on any particular degree isn’t going to be a big deal. I’d be more worried about getting adequate volumes of accel/speed work and recovering well from it.

I hit top speed just before 50m.

So what’s your PR? If it is over 10.7, gotta say ix-nay on that one, especially in practice.

Im just about breaking 11.0, but I have poor speed endurance despite the SE work I do throughout the outdoor season… and dont have really strong accel. despite squatting 365 4-5 times (body weight at 150). So my Max.V feels quite strong and I dont feel it until about it till about 40m or so, just before 50m.

You don’t need advice then. Keep going. Shit on life.

lol ? :confused: