Charlie

Thank you. :slight_smile:
Watermarks… I keep forgetting and then being told. Next time!

It’s Charlie’s anyway, he can put a watermark on it :stuck_out_tongue:

Being that I’m in the US, what does “being entered into the hospital books” mean, from a literal sense?

wow!!!

I concur on that Stefanie - absolutely awesome. 100m001 check out if they are still available on the site some of her other pictures they are fantastic.

Stefanie you talent is awesome!
Thank-you for that gift.
Thanks also to you Kit Kat for your comments.
Charlie is focused on his return.
Cheers to all of you.
Ange
P.S. I will be posting some of Charlie’s father’s art work as this is something he is very interesting in sharing with all of you.

Just found out from Ken on the BearPowered web site about Charlie’s situation. My best wishes to you and your family, Charlie.

:cool:

Get well soon.

excellent art work, im actually really amazed

Yeahhh I’ve been waiting on this for a while now! :cool:

The pictures were taken but not by me and the quality was not good enough to post.
I just have not made the time but it will happen as will the other things I have mentioned. Drills, Waldamar etc.
thanks for your patience.

Angela, I reckon anything you can do is a bonus. Everybody on this forum would think your energy needs to be spent on Charlie and James (your sons name?) rather than on Charlie’s website fans/friends.

agree 100% but would add to ensure you are getting supported as well. Nobody is expecting you to be Superwoman.

I ‘third’ that !!!

I want to be shark because I love the ocean and water not superwoman ( but she is pretty cool and gets to fly)
xoxo thank-you

1st off Angela, 1 heck of a picture! 2nd and most important I did not know charlie was sick. charlie my thoughts and prayers are with you and our family. Your a heck of a teacher and my buddy had plans to see you last summer but unfortunately it got cancelled. I know he plans on it this summer an I plan on going with him as a coach and a athlete. So basically that means get better cause the world needs you. Take care!

My fault! Im sorry I meant stephanie! Sorry stephanie! Again great job!

have you seen Eagle Vs Shark? It stars Jermaine Clement from Flight of the Concords very dry :cool:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xVMkqaOUS0