CaptinPains Results

That makes more sense. Damn you’re lucky to get into that one. I have no idea what my block measurements are so hopefully my school gets to the meet on Thursday early so I can work with them before the meet starts. But whatever West sucks, there’s only one guy my age there that can actually run.

Even when I was with Andrew I didn’t use any blocks because I kept re-injuring my quad. Every time I go to the Lions I end up getting hurt, in grade 8 I went and ended up tearing a ligament and couldn’t run for 3 months.

shit man, that sucks.
i strained a ligament, but that’s the worst injury i’ve actually ever gotten
good luck with the upcoming meets tho

Good luck tomorow Sketchy, do you have to run against that Todd Pyper guy? He’s insanely fast.

Also is a guy named Shane Kelly in your group for Lions? cause he goes to my school and he goes to Lions too.

Tomorow the show begins

I’ve been pretty tired all this week and I feel tired today. I don’t think I’m gona look that strong come tomorow and the day after but I’m still gona be disapointed if I don’t win the 100 and 200, I really only have 1 guy who’s competition, the rest are scrubs.

I can honestly not believe what my coach is thinking. I skipped practice this morning and explained to him that I was tired and he completely ignores me and says you should get out there and be working, you won’t improve if you aren’t working, then he tells me to run a couple 100s tonight. Fuck that, I’m just gona lie down and watch TV tonight and have a bath, I love having baths sometimes.

Hey everybody, I ran some P.B’s today…
11.27 in the 100m, and 23.22 in the 200m and i coasted the last 20 metres :slight_smile: (in the 200)

P.S: Yep, I’ll be running against Todd, in the 200m. (he’s running the 200m & the 400m this year)

I just read u’r previous post and, yep, I know that guy. he’s always talking about how he beat Colin at East Regionals and how he’s amazing at basically every sport. Do you know any of his times? Cuz I’m 99.9% sure he’s lying about them.

lol, ya that’s him. He pisses me off cause he’s always lying. He said he was offered a modeling contract but had to turn it down, a few years ago he said he owned a grenade launcher and he said he almost broke the 200 meter record at Yale. Ya he’s lying bout his times, he hasn’t ran track since middle school and he wasn’t very good then. He’ll probably make it to cities but he definately will not go further. He never even was at East Regionals. Also he’s always been saying he’s gona kick my ass in the 200 meter that’s why I can’t wait for tomorow so I can shut him up.

Congrats on your times btw, pretty impressive, good luck with all your races. I’ll try and get me some PBs tomorow.

LOL i KNEW it. lol modeling contract…OKAY! thnx for the congrats, good luck with your meet tmr… shut him up for me.

P.S: The Junior Boys 200m times haven’t been all that great in the East so I’m sure you’ll do well at cities. Good luck.

Yo, btw…let me kno how John Touch runs. I’ve heard these crazy rumours (clearly lies) about how he ran 10.62 a few months ago.

wtf I thought he was in the East. I heard rumors that he really bulked up but there’s no way he ran a 10.62, the guy’s like 5’2" and to improve by like 1.3 seconds in a year is insane

Yeah, it’s definitely a lie that he made up to scare people…pretty lame.
He wasn’t at any of the East meets tho, so i’m assuming he must be in the West unless he’s not running

were can i find results on the internet for your guys’ region in track? i just wanna check out the jumpers…

http://www.ottawalions.com might be a good place to start looking

After Day 1 I’m so tired

I don’t think the conditions could have been any worse in the morning, it was -2 celcius when I woke up and there was a huge headwind that we were running too. It gradually heated up throughout the day. The competition was a little weak today and the times were pretty bad I must say.

My 100 heat time was 12.03 and I was ranked 1st by about .4 seconds but we were running into the wind and of course the cold so I’ll get it lower another day. I also did slow down with 10 meters left and turned my head completely around to see where everyone was before I even crossed the line.

My 200 heat time was 24.76 and I was so surprised when I saw that time because I was in such a bad heat that I almost litterally slowed down to a walk accross the finishline.

I ran the 100 semi-finals but didn’t stay to get my time so I’ll figure it out tomorow, I was really tired going into that race, I think I may have clocked sub 12 because the wind had died down a bit and it got warmer but I wasn’t in great shape but still won.

Also John Touch is a joke, I told him I heard that he ran a 10.6 before and he told me that he did but couldn’t run fast today cause of the wind and cold and that he also jogged a lot of the races. He looked pretty bad today and was 3rd in 100 qualifying but he hurt himself in the semis so we’ll see if he runs tomorow or not.

are there any better results that I can see for your area’s midget hurdlers?
I’m kinda getting tired of seeing those 20’s(LOL)
You doing regional championships yet? OFSAA regionals is coming really soon.

We’re still at the very beginning, we still have another meet between this one and OFSAA regionals. I’ll check the best hurdle time tomorow for your age and let you know, but the conditions sucked so don’t expect much.

Ok but I’m expecting 15-16s hell maybe even 14s. Right now, I know that my poetential is about low 15 high 14. I wanna know my competition

we had two guys from my city meet in midget run sub 16 in 100 hurdles

Good job today Jeremy. Keep it up.
P.S: I’ll come by after school so hopefully they don’t run any 100m finals until after 3.

were they by chance two london are people?
Do tehy go to WOSSA or something else?