Can someone please help?

I have been having trouble in deciding how to plan out my micros for each of my phases for this upcoming season. I have come across a lot of new info lately and have been trying to sort it out, so some help would be greatly appreciated.

I know that SE2 can be introduced in SPP for 200/400 runners, but when would SE1 be incorporated? How about speed work? How would I progress? I thought it went acc. dev. then short speed and then maxV, but I am confused. Here is what I am thinking…

GPP-
1st Meso:
Monday - Acc. Dev.
Tues./Thurs. - Ext. Tempo
Wednesday - Int. Tempo
Friday - Hills
Saturday - Extended Warm Up and Strides

2nd Meso:
Monday - Acc. Dev.
Wednesday - Split Runs (250/30sec./3x60…like that)
Friday - Hills
Saturday - Running A’s and Overdistance Ext. Tempo (400m+ reps)

SPP:
1st Meso:
Monday - Short Speed (40-60m reps)
Wednesday - Split Runs
Friday - Hills
Saturday - Same as GPP

2nd Meso:
Everything is the same except Wednesday turns to SE2

Pre-Comp.:
Monday - MaxV
Wednesday - SE1
Friday - Short Speed
Saturday - SE2

Comp.:
Mon./Fri. - MaxV
Wednesday - SE1
Saturday - Extended Warm Up and Hurdle Mobility

Then the next week (I alternate) I would do short speed on Wednesday and Speed Endurance on Monday and Friday

Can someone please guide me in the right direction because I’m really confused. Thanks for any help.

Is it me, or do you change your workout plan every other week?

Btw, why have you stopped your gpp training that you started a month ago?

First off, I change because I keep learning new things and situations keep popping up that hinder my ability to train. Secondly, I decided to play football as my “aerobic base” work (and because I’m a Sr. with the opportunity to start at my natural position), and third, I asked for help, not for badgering. If you’re not going to help then don’t post.

You asked for some help,right?
Stick to Your plan,don’t keep changing things at this point in time,let knowledge and EXPERIENCE flow in,and change things for You.

Well said. The key word being EXPERIENCE. Experience is gained by getting out there and training!

Trust me! It’s hard to be a decent 400m sprinter (sub 48s -in your case sub 50s) if you are averse to TRACK training.

Actions speak louder than words. Just do it.

A well executed plan that is followed through will allways trump newer and better plans since many of the qualites will flow and build on each other.

Alright then, I’ll stick to what I think is best.

The Real Deal -
What do you mean by training averse to track? If you are referring to not training 100% of the time for it, that’s because I want to play football for fun since it’s my Sr. year, otherwise I would be going year-round.