Betting on Olympic booty calls

Will the Olympic Village run out of condoms? According to paddypower.com, the odds are 6-1 that a condom shortage will occur at this year’s London games.

The Daily Mail reports 150,000 raincoats will be on hand in London - 50,000 more than the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics - which averages out to 15 condoms per athlete. That’s one more per jock than Vancouver where health officials provided 100,000 free condoms to the roughly 7,000 athletes and officials.

But it wasn’t enough to keep up with the demand. The Canadian Foundation for AIDS research sent an emergency shipment of an additional 8,500 rubbers to satisfy the libidos at the Olympic Village. It was the first time a shortage had struck the games since free condoms were first distributed at the 1992 Olympics in Barcelona.

Bettors will be placing wagers on much more than the events at the 2012 Olympics. The William Hill gambling house is offering 1,000-1 odds that a flying saucer is spotted over Olympic Stadium during Friday’s opening ceremony. But the crazy bets don’t end there - not by a long shot.

ive got some stories about some of the girls on the circuit who like to get down.

Hey Chris I hear you! Some of the guys told me some stories about this subject also!

I see a lot of these chicks at meets. I’m not running elite times so I wonder how hard it would be for me to partake in that action

Give me LOLO…

No doubt!

Every time I go to BR I want to look her up.

Guess yall didnt watch the hbo interview. She aint giving ish up till she gets married. She is one of the last remaining adult virgins on earth.

Yeh right - tyson chandler was found in her bed…

yea he was, with all his clothes on. Dry humping doesnt take any virginity.

Only in America can a woman be that good looking but yet still be a virgin. American culture is dominated by boring people who are overly religious and sexually prudish.

Not me, people who go that long without sex tend to have mental problems such as neuroticism. It’s very unhealthy to go without sex; particularly orgasms.

Lmao!!! Religion. I agree

Yea she has shown her crazy side before.