Athletes who train short to long

Can anyone give me the names of a few top athletes who train short to long, for anything including and above 400m, and who are on the “less” side rather than the “more” side when it comes to long slow distance?

I was just told by a huge long slow distance advocate that NO ONE in track trains this way. I’m not a track guy, so I don’t have a bunch of names. So a little help would be much appreciated.

I realize that every training program is different, and that some of these things are hard to define and all that, but I’m just looking for a general picture.

Thanks.

One name that I got is David Lekuta Rudisha from Kenya.

What about him? Is he a S-to-L guy? Details?

Well, he’s a 400-800m guy and Dejan’s coach knows more in detail about his S to L training.
I know nothing more :stuck_out_tongue: Sorry… :o

Well, ask! :stuck_out_tongue: Seriously, it would be interesting to read -provided the info/source is valid.

This requires a chain reaction to reach the “hair guy” (hint :stuck_out_tongue: ) , ya know? :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll take care of it within this month and post again!!

Sorry Nick… my source is in Kenya… I haven’t been able to chat with him yet. I’ll keep this thread in mind. (maybe he has even more to share after his experience there)

I believe tylerchristoopher from canada used s-l for 400.:cool: