Athletes Performance- Jonathan Stewart

not again, i love sweed and think manningham is OVERRATED AND BUST ALL OVER HIM!

I think he will make a good #2

too small and something about miich wr, i thought edwards was gonna be bust until this year. james hardy could be a steal.

my guy chris johnson ran a 4.29 but i didnt expect dmack to run a 4.27 also. jammal ran 4.36 and rashard 4.3’s guess cp did a great job with him.

NFLN officially had chris johnson at 4.24, dmac at 4.33 and mendenhall at 4.45. I forget what stewarts was.

thats sounds better to me bc rashard didnt look 4.3 and johnson looked faster then dmack, i predicted that johnson would be the fastest rb.

Johnson, Chris 4.24
McFadden, Darren 4.33
Alridge, Anthony 4.36
Charles, Jamaal 4.38
Simpson, Chad 4.42
Mendenhall, Rashard 4.45
Forte, Matt 4.46
Jones, Felix 4.47
Parmele, Jalen 4.47
Stewart, Jonathan 4.48

Jackson, DeSean 4.35
Caldwell, Andre 4.37
Franklin, Will 4.37
Jackson, Dexter 4.37
Royal, Eddie 4.39
Thomas, Devin 4.40
Shields, Arman 4.44
Breazell, Brandon 4.47
Simpson, Jerome 4.47
Bennett, Earl 4.48
Garcon, Pierre 4.48

That 4.24 by johnson has to be up there as one of the fastest, if not the fastest 40 at the combine. Also, rashard mendenhall is seriously put together.

Told you about Charles, look at his start. Overall it seems that Velocity athletes didn’t really impress while the guys from API and PC turned in some great performances. Stewart in the 4.4’s is impressive as was Mendenhall’s run.

what does “official” time mean compared to the times they display during live coverage?

dude charles almost fell at the start and still ran 4.3, stewart didnt run fast. what bout ur boy from uofh he didnt run 4.3.

i think the official times are the electronic times i believe after they had a chance to view them.

4.4’s at 235 is fast no matter how you look at it. Charles isn’t explosive off the first step, I called the time and was right on. I never said that the guy from Houston would run 4.3’s, Tom Shaw was saying that he would be the fastest.

How bout those Mich guys. blazin’ lol

4.48 is not 4.4 my friend and thats not fast when you compare him to other like jammal lewis and steven jackson… look at the film the dude almost stumble and still ran 4.3, shitty start or not he will destory most people on this forum, how did he do vs baylor.

also to be a top flight rb i would like to see them run at least 4.38 bc that 4.48 will turn into 4.68 in about 4yrs.

lol, they are pretty good bench pressers. the extra weight mike hart gained is making him look fat.

Two timers hand time the races.

One timer has a electronic timer he hand starts at sight of first movement.

As for “official” there is no real official timing. Some take the electronic, some take the avg, etc.

What they used as “official” I don’t know.

Hart is another Velocity guy. 4.48 is more than sufficient, especially with the trend of NFL teams having a speed and a power back.

ok mr.nfl scout, im just telling you what my uncle said who is a nfl scout for the detriot lions. its your world mr. twhite.

Why were some of the vertical jumps so low? It said Mike Hart only had a 28" vert. I also saw some that were worse. I don’t remember any skill player jumping less than 30" last year.

dude look at mike hart, hes not explosive. mike hart has to be at least 12% bf these days.