Any USATF Level 1-3 Coaches Here?

Free is a four letter word…but sometimes a little charity can lead to some good things…not tonight though!

airbourne,
Thats sounds awsome. I have to get back over somtime and visit, maybe jump in and throw some weights around with you guys.

Thank god we are not in the DCL for football…we would have the gold and blue “flu” for that week for the AB game.

Serious Frit…we are doing some good stuff and the formulas have been tested and are ready for action. Can’t get into detail right now but I will tell you how this summer has been.:(drink 2 Dunkin Donut mediums every two hours…take the Phoenix preworkout formula and work and type for 16 hours…then take yellow jackets to research the new anti-oxidant formula at night…)

Yes airbourne is right about the cutie…I am happy she is starting her graduate studies soon since I am spending a lot of time thinking of her and not on important stuff like coaching.

Mike R…we are still doing it trust me!

[QUOTE=Clemson]Thank god we are not in the DCL for football…we would have the gold and blue “flu” for that week for the AB game.

Serious Frit…we are doing some good stuff and the formulas have been tested and are ready for action. Can’t get into detail right now but I will tell you how this summer has been.:(drink 2 Dunkin Donut mediums every two hours…take the Phoenix preworkout formula and work and type for 16 hours…then take yellow jackets to research the new anti-oxidant formula at night…)

Clemson,
Wow sounds awsome, but i think you might need a vacation soon. Are there any studies out there on CNS burnout from researching too much. Sometime soon, i really want to sit down and go over all the cool stuff you have going. I cant wait for the new formula’s. Ive been using the cocunut milk with the casien religiously and have been destroying PR,s. Been doing a quite a bit of Olympic lifting latley. Ive been alternating one week heavy strength/ one week light speed(aka: Jon Smith-the throws coach not the sprint coach). Its working nicley. talk to you soon

frit17

Frit17, are you a thrower? If so, what discipline and at what competitive level?

Jman,

I threw in college for a few seasons. Mostly shot and jav, and ran the sprints too. I was a tweener. a little too big to sprint but a little to small to throw. I had fun though and hope to start throwing again. I stopped for a while but last year i interned for one of the best throws coaches in the country, and really got the bug to throw again. Probably just going to concentrate on the javelin.

P.S. liked the stuff on your site.