2015 WC's

Are splits for this race available yet?

Excellent resolution slow mo starting at 1:53 in this clip: https://youtu.be/nF9O1onnbu4

Gatlin and Roger’s semi had a +0.9 wind, while the other two semis were -0.4. Gatlin was actually the only one who was able to shut down before the finish line in the semis, although I agree he could have preserved a bit more energy, especially in the heats. The final had a -0.5 wind, so Gatlin’s 9.80 would have been closer to 9.70 under the conditions of his semi final. Roger’s time in the final is about equivalent to his semi-final performance when taking into consideration the wind.

The stumble is caused by rushing it, not using the force required on the down. Looks as though triple extension is slowing him down.

Oopsie for 10

I think in Bolt’s legacy this will go down as the most important 100m of his career. While the 9.69 was the greatest (the surprise, ease, margin, etc.), this one was tremendous execution under challenge and an aspect not yet seen from him. I thought he was done and would pull up or false start but to refocus and relax (his comment on the US broadcast “coach said let the race come to me”) was truly great.

Also hopeful to see De Grasse vs. Brommel for the next decade, that should be a great rivalry.

This was gatlins best chance to beat bolt. He was not race sharp. rio bolt will be on point.
THe 200 gat has a excellent chance to take gold. unless bolt has run himself into shape already.

//youtu.be/BuQGxrF_bYE

//youtu.be/Gpno4SEzxZc

//youtu.be/qH6vJH1cjOY

//youtu.be/v2LejRftkhQ

//youtu.be/K6R4GR4GS1E

//youtu.be/4G1WMeT5ztk

//youtu.be/4KDdOCRCSEQ

Just find out that reaction time of SAFP was 0.237.
Looks great.

//youtu.be/A-WBKfnqBHM

with the slo mode side cam

Wrong. From the side view he looked clumbsy.

Shelly ann looked sooooooo easy in the semi.

Interestingly I just had someone ask me on fb if Dafne Schippers was in the GPP video. Lindsey Lochhead who lived with Charlie and I for 7 years and who is shown running the hills and at York has a very similar build to Dafne. Same height, both very strong and they do look similar in how they run. GPP was filmed in the early 2000 however.

lol yea dafne would have been a child then