100 meter spritn training

If you were in my position…

I can workout 3 times a week what workout would u do

I want to increase my 100 meter time

I can do weights, spritns, all that

you could do monday-speed/weights
wednesday-SE/weights
friday-speed/weights
i’m sure you could manage a low intensity workout on tues/thurs to promote recovery

Originally posted by Adi Dror

I want to increase my 100 meter time

You want to increase your 100m time!?!? Well, in that case, you might want to find a program from another site. Look for workouts that include lots of reps to failure and runs of 150-300m with 15 - 20s rest. You should do this workout every day of course. If you don’t get injured, you will certainly increase your 100m times.

The other option in to simply go on the donut and ice cream diet. Don’t bother with any training other than running out to the store to get more dessert. After a month or so of this, you will also notice significant results.

:baddevil::

xlr8

I agree with X-Man (assuming you meant decrease:) ), but if you absolutely can’t do the recovery workouts on Tuesday and Thursday I think at least one should probably be a tempo day.

if what xlr said doesnt work try running running the 100 in workboots and jeans or even do it backwards for that matter. if you are still unsucessful since you said you have access to weights, put your heaviest dumbell in a backpack and put it on and run with it on your back.
good luck…

You want to increase your 100m time!?!? Well, in that case, you might want to find a program from another site. Look for workouts that include lots of reps to failure and runs of 150-300m with 15 - 20s rest. You should do this workout every day of course. If you don’t get injured, you will certainly increase your 100m times.

HHAHAHAHAHHA, good one xlr8
:baddevil::

adi, why increase your 100 m time, are you “too fast” ? :stuck_out_tongue:

beautiful thread, that was funny as heck, hopefully adi can take a joke.