ZMA ultimate recovery agent

OMG when I take Zinc, but more so ZMA before bed its like I have been reborn when I wake up.

No muscle soreness
no stiffness
feels like I could run threw walls

I think it is cardinal in recovery!

a. Sounds like someone either corrected a nutrient deficiency or wasn’t sleeping well

b. Your report makes ~ one person in the world who has found that.

Andy O
I love this product as well and think it works magic for me.
I must or might fall into the category of nutrient deficient or maybe I am utilizing large amounts of this mineral combo.
My whole life I have been an incredible sleeper and only recently been challanged with not sleeping well. Consequently I have been taking this supplement consistently and it is saving me big time.
Please contact me if you would like more information with this product and I will make sure you get it.

I’m curious if anyone has noticed any differences between brands?

My athletes use SNAC’s.

ESTI has the question I was going to ask so just following up to bump this thread as I have also heard great thing about Conte’s SNAC ZMA products. And they have great prices on their multivitamin as well.

I have used SNAC and Biotest with similar results. Curious about the other cheaper brands. I’ve also noticed some brands cheaper modified the amounts slightly too

Wrong. Look through threads on this site and you will find many, including Charlie, who appreciate the benefits of ZMA.

Biotest is SNAC liscenced

When said, say it in Arnolds “terminator” voice…

I previously had the Biotest stuff and it worked noticeably better than the Now Nutrition version that I have right now.

I thought it would be exactly the same but it totally isn’t!

Read ‘Game of Shadows’, you’ll never buy another tub…

z-12 is much better. Not sure what ingredient is doing the job but I have a feeling it may be the 5-HTP.

Just get some gaba. Much cheaper than z12. WHen I take gaba I always Have dreams about doing work.

How much do you use and do you just you GABA powder? When do you take it and what product do you use?

Thanks.

i have heard from a couple friends that zma isnt really that effective, and that its only “benefit” is a placebo effect. can anyone post a link to any research studies or something along those lines?

Was it SNAC ZMA or some cheap knock off? I have dozens of athletes who notice huge differences in sleep when taking it compared to not. Even if that is the only benefit, improved sleep can do so much in the general scheme of things.

i’m not entirely sure because they get their info from some “nutrition” coach that they have at their high school. and can anyone explain why exactly it improves sleep? i’m thinking about using zma but i want to understand why a combo of zinc, magnesium and vitamin b-6 would help me sleep first…

Zinc supports the pineal gland in the brain, which secretes melatonin, allowing for deeper and more restorative sleep to help insulin work well.

Magnesium has calming effects on the brain.

ahh, makes sense. i’ll tell them that. i’m curious as to why the “nutrition” coach says it doesnt do anything… thanks ESTI!

What is a “cheap knock-off” exactly? Zinc, magnesium, and B6 are usually the same most places. You can actually buy some more bioavailable forms of zinc and magnesium specifically outside of the SNAC formula.