ZMA Nightcap Drink - New

716:

I just made a request for some sample packs. Thanks for notifying us of this this and the opportunity for trying it out before making and investment.

Highest regards

Steve Shafley

Will we recieve confirmation about our requests for samples or should we just wait until we get them? I sent out a message about a week ago and haven’t heard anything yet.

More than 20 people from the CharlieFrancis.com site have been sent free sample packets of both flavors of ZMA Nightcap Drink. Looking foward to some feedback once the packets are received. :slight_smile:

Thanks. We appreciate it.

If it’s true what the pack says I take nothing, but:

• 1000mg L-Glutamin
• 1000mg L-Leucin
• 500mg L-Isoleucin
• 500mg L-Valin
• 0,800mg VitaminB6

and the capsules itself…

I’m surprised more of you havn’t jumped on this- unless you’ve been reading the earlier comments and are already using ZMA. This is one product where you should notice the effects right away.

What are the mechanisms of the Zinc, Magnesium, and B-6? I have asked this and have my own theory…but CNS, and mineral status are not talked about that much…ANYONE.

Are you sure it is 800mg of B6? After a while you would start to notice some neurological toxicity from continuing a dose of that high.

Everything else I would recommend you multiply the dose by roughly 8-10. It is the relative change in dose that affects the anabolic/anticatabolic reaction. 1g of leucine is not going to accomplish much, even less with glutamine considering virtually all of that amount will be metabolized in the gut.

It is 0.8mg (there’s a comma there as in Europe)

My experience with ZMA has been strange. It doesn’t affect my sleep for more than two consecutive nights, and after that I don’t notice anything. Furthermore, sometimes I wake up feeling strange… not drowsy, but light-headed like I’ve have an insulin spike.

for the free sample …do u have to be a US citizen?

thanks guys

Thanks 716

I love the Caps - if the drink is better I can’t imagine how good this will be!

(Hope it’s not US/CAN confined too!!)

Hey 716 - I got a bone to pick with you though … seemingly … (so I’m told) … I talk more in my sleep when I’m on ZMA … Is this because I’m having more vivid dreams?
:slight_smile:

I’m just scared I might call out a wrong name!!

:smiley:

The seriousness of this “side effect” depends on what you’re saying in your sleep and who’s there to listen!

Well heck, if you get those kind of dreams, I wanna be on ZMA! :smiley:

I was abroad for a few days early this week and had run out of ZMA for a few days.

When I got back home yesterday and used it last night again after the break from it I was seriously shocked at the deepness of the sleep I had been missing…

I am always very careful about supplement use (and I am especailly very cautious about hyped supplements) - but I’d advise anyone to try this supp for at least one course or tub and make up their own minds … at about $10 for a tub it’s not an enormous ammount to spend just to try the supp out.

My Girlfriend!!!

It’s not funny - apparently I started shouting out therapy techniques to her in the middle of the night last night … I got a sharp thump for my troubles …

Is that price with the CF.com discount? Also, I assume its in USD funds, correct?

Started using Nightcap (rootbeer float) this week. Works well, especially with ginger beer chaser! Looking forward to trying Apple Berry.

Again,

What are the mechanisms of the Zinc, Magnesium, and B-6? I have asked this and have my own theory…but CNS, and mineral status are not talked about that much…ANYONE.

clemson,

have you tried the new zma product that 716 speaks of? my sample is on the way.