World Masters FUN schedule

I wouldn’t purchase any stocks now for the long term now, Bro. I’ll be shorting stocks in about 4-6 months *****minimum. Again, patterns repeat over and over and over again. Now is the time to read about shorting stocks. Not to Short bc that takes a lot of time to learn, but to know when you are past the worst of times. IBD has a good book to read about it.

Also, changed my own pattern to shopping. Before-I’m out and about in the evening for things. Now- get up early to shop for goods. If one goes out AFTER the kids go to bed…You are going to get scraps from ppl with …well, you get the idea.

Most grocery stores stock up before they open. Wal Mart is different. They replenish their goods after they finalize or confirm the loads as they come in. Patterns, patterns.

So your telling me that buying these steeply discounted stocks for leng holds is a bad idea…LOL ok. Im loading up on these stocks awaiting on there returns and collecting dividends. got a bunch of shares of alibaba…awaiting for it to blow like it should. travel stocks dropping, REITs dropping, oil Dropping…this is a buyer market. Too late to try and short…the market is too volitile for that. boeing might be a good short though. I hope they go bankrupt

Wrong…these stores arent really stocking much of shit. people hording toilet paper. Now the stores are open to the elderly onlyu during the early hours.
Best bet is to keep trying

I think healthy skepticism is not bad but don’t forget about things that are REAL. :wink: … good places to invest in might me…Toronto. just say-in…I agree with you both but the words for the wise may not matter or they may matter a great deal.

Here is what I believe might matter. GREED is real. Ask Mr. Bernie. First he inadvertently came across a chance and then when he realized it was not getting noticed he went further and ta da… he imploded his family. Worse…? Is it possible. He is alive to see and feel it and I am going to bet that feeling is crushing. OUCH.

Peeps will do what peeps will do but in the end cherish the free stuff. LOVE HOPE CHARITY FAITH KINDNESS ( hate to keep bringing up the big man’s name as I know ya all might be saying why does she keep on about CMF… but this was his way…KINDNESS is what he wanted for his son. Other than that he wanted to make sure I was okay and his son was okay. )

PERSPECTIVE peeps.

FACTS

Love you all especially those of you from day 1. LOVE it.

Sold all in Oct. of last year. One of them was one day before it went down $30. It did finally get back and went above slightly but I didn’t bite. Shorted some stocks recently so I didn’t miss anything. There is not only one time to short stocks. Their will be several can’t miss opportunities more than likely. If not, so be it.

It’s too early to do it again IMO.

Purchasing stocks that pay dividends is good, No doubt.

Maybe someone like you purchased in 07- 08. Good for you. Not my style or strength. I purchased the very 1st day of a Confirmed rally. March of 09. Rode NFLX. Day 1.

Cool story- back in 02 me and a guy at work would always try to teach each other the methods we used. He bought KMart at 30 cents or something. He was a real estate commercial kinda guy. He said KM has so much real estate that it will definitely go back up. That stock went up to $27 months later. He cashed out for more than $2MM but got greedy and sent it overseas but got busted after the Homeland Deal offshore Accts being reported. He would have had to do a lot of time but he was able to offer the government intel by going undercover and looking into shady businesses for them.
He always bought ORCL daily… thousands of shares and sold it for razor thin margins. .15 cents. He would make 10gs a week. Showed me how he took out 10k a week and how deposited in different accounts, to make even more money.
This was all done in a bear market.
He always called me when the Market turned good.
He called me in 08 to day buy Visa through my guy. Before it gets offered to the public. You’ll be able to get it a slight discount and then sale it 1st day for a nice profit. The only problem was…2
Was that you needed to at least invest $2MM. We learned a lot from each other.

Save mart is the only doing that in the area I live-in and therefore, I don’t go there.

Let’s just say…I am still an eggs and meat guy daily bc I always go out like you wrote, and get mine and my kids in the AM.
Whey protein is there as a very good backup.

BTW, how’s the lower back? Home gym? Training?

Online orders is the work around for the Seniors getting in line first, btw. Many of them don’t have PCs or smart phones around here. We can’t forget about them however.

What’s working for others out there? No reason to hoard good info, folks!!

And if someone did purchase in 07-08. What did you buy? Compare it with the ROI to NFLX over the long haul.

When the shit hits the fan in ppl’s own training and/or of their athletes is when IMO Charlie showed his true genius. Lots and lots of ppl who have relied upon his consulting for years.

Hey CF Members, just get as many things stocked up as you can as quickly as you can over the next 24 hours. It (Q) may be only for 1 week but could be extended up to 30 days. I really hope the info I got is just not true. May be in place by Monday.

It sounds like one of those false rumor type of things, but who knows nowadays.

See @DHS_Wolf
Acting Secretary Chaf Wolf
Homeland Security

says it’s BS

The source I have is usually right and said it was real and not to believe the government. Like I trust the government lol.
Sold stocks. Got cash. Got guns/ammo late last year.
Working on getting copper phone line in house, etc. like the old days. Gas stove.
not fear…just trying to be ahead of the heard.

Very interesting. Very interesting.

Well, going to watch Jar Jar Binks propose that the Senate gives Emergency powers to Palpatine.

Bunch of non sense… Sounds ridiculous.

He also said that Trump is looking into cancelling the election (attorneys), hence, the Jar Jar Binks reference from me. Ppl can’t think objectively sometimes bc they’re too damned worried about politics or thinking about it. I don’t care about Politics when I make my own decisions.

It seems like everything they have said to do nutrition (as only one example( wise, is the exact opposite of how we really need to it.

Now that you are back again…

Offer something, bro. This is the time we need to share what is working for our Families and our own training.

Please tell me ur not out hoarding toilet tissue? I went shopping for my elderly neighbor this morning and had to shop at 4 different stores.

That’s big of you. I did and will cont. to do the same. Since you asked…I also went to wal mart last night before closing at 8:30 and didn’t need tp but they put it out in front of me. I grabbed two bc there were fucking vultures trying to take as many as they can like the checkers are going to let them buy that many. Anyways, I waited there and gave one each to elderly folks who had no chance.

I called out the bitches who tried to hoard the shit. Pressured them til they gave up some…I gave it to the checker to hold on to til I find another elder who missed out. Ran all over the store at 8:30 and found him…told him to follow me NOW. Got him one to.

Keep up the great work, man. This is BS

Btw, I have an eBay source that I’ve been learning from and he has been selling tp for the past year. I only get it for my kids on a need only basis. We have to be great examples for our kids. For example, one can go through every single one of my posts since I took to online forums, etc. I’ve NEVER insulted or regret anything I have ever wrote. My kids, Family members can go through anything I’ve ever done and see nothing but a great example of caring and sharing.

Let’s help.

Which makes me think, bro. Did he hoard himself? Or does he have a great source?

If he hoards…fuck him too. I’ll try and figure it out. I don’t support that type of BS.

I went online bc we are online ppl. The elders are not. Leave it for them and the others.

back in 08 i wasnt in the market yet.
With this market ive been loading up on dividen stocks, alibaba and a few biotech stocks. im gambling with the biotech. I did hit one last month for 9k (went to 15k after market).