World Championship

SHE RAN 50 METERS FULL SPEED before pulling. shelly was 10 or more meters ahead by then. even ato said she pulled trying to go with shelly

I just want to give Allyson a big hug. I will also give Shelly one as well :slight_smile:

As if Ato always makes true statements. Ha! I dig the dude, but he spits some silly things 90% of the time. SAFP’s winning time is a walk in the park for a typical Felix. It just didn’t happen for her today. Not physically fit? Nagging injury? I haven’t really followed, so I can’t say.

Can’t say. Those numbers are only 0.1s off from the T&FN data. That’s probably within the margins of error of my method.

First 50m isn’t a 200m - shes at her best in the later stages.

Thank you - I guess Ato is god these days.

I think she knew there was a bit of a problem but decided to go with it and take the chance, it looked to me that she held back a bit coming out of the blocks, which flattered SAFP a bit on the bend. Real shame, I was so looking forward to that battle.

Some things in sport don’t change, Bolt wins 3 golds and GB Men screw up in the 4x100m, normal service is resumed folks.