which cf product

i didnt really no where to post this, but christmas is near and i am trying to figure out which cf product to have my gf buy me:). I already own cfts. I am a sprinter at the college level and am looking for opinions or suggestions on which should be my next purchase off this site???

http://charliefrancis.com/store/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=37 = AWESOME

great buy!!

http://www.charliefrancis.com/store/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=35

Disk includes
GPP Essentials
Fundamentals 1
Vancouver 2004
Workout Series 1-Med Ball
Key Concepts One E-Book

*Requires Windows Media Player or Flip4Mac to be played on your computer (Mac/PC).

Excellent idea tamfb

Biggest Bang for the bucks

yes excellant idea thanks for your help!

Since u are in college and perhaps the gf also money might be an issue.
If the above was not workable the GPP video is likely the best in terms of depth of info. I have found Fundamentals 1 very good and also the medball workout is easily incorporated into any athlete’s training rountine. I use it religiously with my swimmers.
Tell her to get a second job and that you want all the products.

“tell her to get a second job and that you want all the products”

just tried that and it didnt go over to well:(

Is this the Key Concepts Elite Edition e-book?

[[[[[?]]]]]

Forgive me if I sound ignorant but, the product description is for Key Concepts One E-Book. Although I can’t find that exact title, and because I am interested in purchasing the Key Concepts Elite Edition, I wanted to be sure that if I bought the “Ultimate Collection Volume 1” that the “Key Concepts Elite Edition” was included.

All our texts are e-books. You require Adobe Reader to read them.

I have to say the Elite Edition is quite a piece of work and its a great deal.

Please dont ask when our next set of books are coming :).

Sorry again but, what I’m trying to determine is if they are 2 different books…different material. I’m going to purchase the Elite Edition but thought if it was coupled with the other information it was a great deal. So, because the Elite Edition is what I want for sure, I just want to make sure that is what I would be getting along with the movies that are included. Sorry for the confusion.

There are NO movies in the ebook. The Elite Edition is a e-textbook.

Therefore, the “Elite Edition E-Book” IS NOT part of the “Ultimate Collection Series Volume 1”? Thanks for your patience. I’m about to order in a few minutes and since you are so gratiously answering my question I just wanted to be sure of what each product is.

No, the above mentioned e-book (elite edition) is not in the Coaching Series #1.

Rupert
CharlieFrancis.com

Rupert,

Will there be a separate category on the forum established(under CF products, perhaps) to discuss topics from the new E-book(s)?

Hi Pioneer

Yes, both new e books are supported by private forum here at the site (Classics and the 2009 forum review).

Hope this helps,