Vitalyze is working !!!!

:cool: Hi people out there ! Vitalyze is working for me too. You can find it in Europe also: snacsystem.com

Vitalyse definitely works.

ok
what’s the difference between or what’s the best?

1. vitalyze from snac system (http://www.snacsystem.com/main.html). Price for 90 caps is 38 euro.

or

1. vitalyze from zest for live (www.anyvitamines.com).
    Price for 60 caps is 11 dollars.

There’s a big price difference (the first one is 4 times more expensive) but are these products equivalent?

http://www.anyvitamins.com/vitalyze-ingredients.htm

Our Vitalyze energy supplement contains the following ingredients per daily dose of 2 capsules:

L-Phenylalanine 200 mg -

L-Tyrosine 200 mg -

Ginseng 500 mg -

Thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B1) 10 mg 714 % RDA

Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 10 mg 625 % RDA
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 20 mg 1,000 % RDA
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B 12) 25 mcg 2,500 % RDA
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 120 mg 200 % RDA
Chromium picolinate 200 mcg -
Adaptogens 50 mg -

60 capsules for $11.00 USD Retail

Here is the formulation for Vitalyze (SNAC SYSTEMS):

Each Capsule contains-

D-L Phenylalanine 200mg
L-Tyrosine 100mg
Eleuthrococcus Senticosus 250mg
Vitamin B-6 10mg
Chromium (Polynicotinate) 100mcg
Copper (Sebacate) 500mcg

Suggested dosage is 1-3 capsules in the morning or midafternoon on an empty stomach

90 capsules for $29.95 USD retail

Having been involved in the sports nutrition world since 1993, my advice would be to stick with the original SNAC systems formulation- almost always the knock-off versions are NOT as good as the originals

For those interested I have it set up that you can call SNAC Systems directly and order the 90 capsules of Vitalyze for 17.97 plus shipping by calling

800-697-2086

Mention my name- Tom Green

and they will give you the discount.

This is a special discount I thought the group would appreciate.

If anyone has any questions please contact me at greent1@hotmail.com

anyvitamins.com is like half a mile from our training house, Tom, would you recommend the anyvitamins Vitalyze cause I cant find SNAC things anywhere in South Africa?

lebeau,

The formulations are different- if the local option is what is the most available for you then exercise it (understandable if you are in South Africa).

Keep the group informed as to what the effects of the Vitalize from anyvitamins end up being if you use the product.

hey Tom, im gonna give the stuff to Morne Nagel, Mathew Quinn, Geraldine Pillay & Wendy Seegers, ill tell you if they feel sick after Fridays Race!!!
i`ll keep you guys informed on the stuff!

lebeau,

Do any of these guys use coffee or caffiene before races?

Thanks for the Info. Tom

This has been asked before but…are forum members using such supplements on a daily basis or just pre-race?

Dear forum:

The Zest for Life brand of Vitalyze offered
on the anyvitamins.com site is highly
suspect. First of all, Vitalyze is a proprietary formulation and trademark of
SNAC System, Inc. and this knock-off product clearly creates an infringement. This appears to be a simple case of creating a cheap knock-off product using inferior ingredients so it may be offered at a lower price point. For example, their statement “they are all nearly the same” regarding the various forms of ginseng is totally incorrect. There are a variety of qualities and species of ginseng and they produce many different types of effects. This is common knowledge. Their product label does not even state which form of ginseng that it contains. In addition, their product contains chromium picolinate, which has been shown to have a high rate of absorption and an equally high rate of excretion and therefore a reduced amount of net retention. Their product also does not contain copper, which has very important anti-oxidant properties and is essential for maintaining strong connective tissue, ligaments and tendons. Finally, the price tells us a lot. In my opinion, buying this product would be a case of being “penny wise and pound foolish”. Just my two cents for what it is worth.

In this day and age of testing- go to the company that checks its supps- like SNAC!

i agree with CF and Tom to stick with the companys that you can trust. the margin for error in a product that contains 100mg of anything is very slight. if it says 200mg i want 200mg not 100 or as had been found in many ginseng products, none at all.

Thanks for elaborating-

My responses can be brief at times.

I agree with your additional analysis.

I got a question in an e-mail about the benefits of Vitalize:

http://www.snac.com/vitalyze.html

BENEFICIAL EFFECTS OF ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS:
Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian ginseng) helps the body handle stressful conditions while enhancing mental and physical performance. Eleutheroccus has been shown to increase energy and stamina and help the body resist viral infections and environmental toxins. Studies indicate that Eleutherococcus increases physical work capacity by improving muscular oxygen utilization. In one experiment, Eleutherococcus was given to 35 weightlifters and wrestlers and 36 gymnasts, and the data collected indicated that the athletes not only increased their work capacity, but also reduced their fatigue. Eleutherococcus also helps to restore memory and concentration.

DL-Phenylalanine promotes mental alertness, elevates mood, and enhances concentration. DL-Phenylalanine also has natural pain relieving and depression alleviating properties. In one study, Phenylalanine was taken every day for two weeks and eliminated depression in 74% of the patients. Additional studies have also shown Phenylalanine’s ability to decrease chronic back pain and pain associated with migraines and menstruation.

L-Tyrosine is synthesized from Phenylalanine in the body. It is a precursor of the brain neurotransmitters epinephrine (adrenalin), norepinephrine, and dopamine, which transmit nerve impulses. Dopamine is vital to mental function and also seems to play a role in sex drive. U.S. soldiers undergoing various forms of stress tests were given tyrosine to see what effect it might have on their performance. The soldiers who took tyrosine performed significantly better in a variety of tests compared to those who took a placebo. They were more efficient, alert, and had fewer complaints. Clinical studies have also shown that tyrosine is helpful in reducing headache, irritability, anxiety, fatigue, muscular discomfort, sleepiness, and depression.

Vitamin B-6 is an important nutrient that supports more vital bodily functions than any other vitamin. Vitamin B-6 is required for the production of serotonin, a brain neurotransmitter that controls moods and sensitivity to pain. Vitamin B-6 may be beneficial for muscle cramps, allergies, premenstrual syndrome, asthma, and arthritis. Common symptoms of Vitamin B-6 deficiency include fatigue, depression, and increased susceptibility to diseases due to a weakened immune system.

Chromium helps to regulate blood sugar levels and energy matabolism by improving insulin receptivity. Chromium also aids in reducing cholesterol and triglyceride levels.

Copper helps to strengthen connective tissue, ligaments, and tendons. Copper also plays a fundamental role in bone formation and maintenance. In addition, copper works as an anti-inflammatory agent and is beneficial to those with osteo- and rheumatoid arthritis.

yeah i think the anyvitamins isnt as good as SNAC, it does work though, but ill try get hold of the SNAC Vitalyze when we go over to europe, some athletes use VitRace before a race, its a mainly fructrose based drink you mix with 750ml of water, also some believe in jelly babies, after race ive seen two of the women athletes eat apples, prob for the insulin spike, also a product called bioTone is used before a race, i think South Africa lacks the experience in the nutrition field which contributes to the lack of performance, in a bit of a rush, so when i get time ill give a whole breakdown of the stuff, also we use www.usn.co.za supplements, could someone give a look over there products and give some thoughts??

thx

Far 716
Perhaps under a specific section, would you be willing to “fill in the Blanks”. I’m thinking that several weekly examples of training could be posted and you could give some examples of how you would use supplements, including the timing. I think this would really help alot of people to understand the process better (The training must include intensities and clear descriptions, including the level of the athlete in question.)

Dear Chalie:

I am more than willing to assist you as time permits. Somedays I have more time available than others. Regarding Proglycosyn, we use the following protocol (obviously this can vary depending upon body mass).
Light workout - two scoops immedately
after. Medium workout - 3 scoops. Very Hard workout - 4 scoops. If there are two rounds on the same day at a competition, then we use two scoops immediately after the first round to recharge the system and two scoops again after the final.

To 716
Re Proglycosyn
How far apart would you consider the minimum time to use it between rounds and how would you adjust the amounts? (I’m assuming that the biggest hit would be after the second round)
For example the set up at the Worlds might be:
Day 1-1st round 9:30
2nd round 4:00
Day2- Semi Final 3:00
Final 4:30