Ultrasound scan for tear

I have suffered some days ago a trauma,during a five-a-side game,while I was kicking the ball…The pain has immediately appeared,I have avoided to keep on playing,also because it was impossible…It’s located in the tall part of the leg,between hip flexors and quadriceps…

I have done an ultrasound scan,there is a tendon tear that interest also quadriceps…

What can I do now?
Is the recovery complete?How much does it require?

Thanks everybody…

Tendon involvement can be serious. We don’t have enough information to suggest anything from here other than to stay off it till you get a credible plan for recovery

The doctor has spoken of a serious lesion,probably whetted by the fact that already in past I have had the same problem,that would have brought to a calcification in the same zone…
Does an effective plan of recovery exist?

If you have the means, the first thing I’d do is go to Germany to see Dr Muller Wolfhart. He has done remarkable things with serious injuries.
Once he has begun treatment, you can follow up.

Do you think that ARP could be useful for this problem?

It can definitely help.

I had a similar injury last year, muscle pull up in the leg with tendon involvement. When I got injured I felt a clear “pop”, it was the tendon of the RF. It took me 3 months to recover more or less, with rehabilitation in one of the top physio centers in Italy. Meanwhile I had surgery in my achilles, I did not want to waste time:D.
3 months for the achilles, probably 2.5 for the pull (it was 2.5 cm from the scan). Hope you’ll have a faster recovery. By the way, never had any problem after that, also flexibility is there.

I have read that with ARP-with it I have just been treated in the past-recovery is more quickly for cases of this kind…But I don’ t know if there is some treatment centre in Italy that use it…

Thank you for have posted your experience…
It’ s a partial lesion,I have supposed that 3 or 2 months were the average time to recover…

You can try to look up Giuseppe Gueli. He is an expert with ARP and works for Fiorentina in Florence. I don’t know what his availability is.

Thanks a lot Charlie.