Twink's 2007-2008 Training

you should think about doing max effort upper too, you should cycle in it every other session upper session.

Thanks again for the comments…please keep them coming. She does have a very high tolerance for short, high intensity work. She does not tolerate long workouts (neither time nor distance) very well. I’m going to watch closely and if there is any soreness or mental fatigue, we’ll substitute tempo for the speed end session.

you should think about doing max effort upper too, you should cycle in it every other session upper session.
We do an abbreviated ME upper body workout with the DE/Oly day. We alternate, doing the ME twice and the DE/Oly once one week, then alternating and doing the DE/Oly twice and the ME once the next week. The Oly lifts hit the biceps, upper back and shoulders hard. She also does benchpress, dips, pulldowns and lat rows, three sets of 5 each exercise. She also does arm swings (butt bounces) with dumbells two to three times per week, along with some very intense core work.